Chapter One: 'Dad' an unfamiliar word

April.

The willows are charming, the peach blossoms are dazzling, and the apricot blossoms are flying like snow.

The soft and refreshing spring breeze stirs the emotions of young girls.

"Tingyu, let's go!" Every Monday to Friday, the young man's clear voice will sound downstairs on time.

Tingyu stepped on her summer slippers and ran from the kitchen to the balcony. She lowered her head and shouted hurriedly to the boy on the electric car: "Ren Tianming, wait a moment, my sandwiches are still being heated in the microwave." Here!"

"I'll give you two minutes!" The young man in a white shirt raised his head, with handsome eyebrows, and looked at the girl upstairs who was tying a ponytail with a half-smile, "I'm late and I have to be punished by that bad old man Lao Li. I'm so annoyed!"

Lao Li is the teaching director of A Middle School. He is so busy in his middle age that he rushes to school as early as seven o'clock every day to catch students who are late for self-study. He always looks pitiful and vengeful. When he catches someone making a mistake, he gets angry and chatters all day long...

"Okay, okay, I understand, don't rush me." Ting Yuwuzhen With a delicate and pretty brow, she combed her long hair tied high, and then returned to the kitchen with a bang.

The microwave beeped just to end heating. She pressed the button, took out two fresh-keeping bags from the cabinet, and quickly wrapped the fragrant sandwiches. Then she took off her apron, picked up her schoolbag, changed her shoes, and hurriedly Bust downstairs.

"You seem to be fighting every day. You might as well live in my house and become a child bride. It will save you trouble." Ren Tianming took a sandwich and stuffed the cherry-pink helmet into Tingyu's hand. Tingyu took his legs and sat on it. , hey poked the young man's back: "What a beautiful idea, this girl is going to marry Prince Charming!"

Ren Tianming turned around and looked at the lively little girl behind him, with a pair of dark and bright eyes, he pointed under him Tingyu's white electric car, and pointed to himself: "What a coincidence, Tingyu, isn't your Prince Charming just trying to trick me?"

"Oh! You're so annoying!" Tingyu's face turned red, and he knocked the boy duplicitously, "Let's go quickly. , it’s all your fault for being late!”

“Okay, okay, it’s all my fault, I’ll take the punishment for you. Who made you my little baby? I’m happy.” Tianming smiled brightly, humming a cheerful tune and started the car.

There are many classes in the second year of high school, and almost half of the class is drowsy in the afternoon. I write a composition in the last class.

Everyone seemed to hate writing essays. The Chinese teacher had just written the essay title on the blackboard, and there was a lot of resentment and resistance under the podium.

Teacher Zhou's face remained as calm as a mountain, and his tone was non-negotiable: "Stop talking nonsense, 800 words! I will collect them one by one later."

So all the students shut up obediently.

Tingyu held her chin up and stared at the essay questions on the blackboard for a long time without any thought - my father?

The surrounding students racked their brains, each with their brows furrowed, not knowing what their fat dad had to write about.

Tingyu turned her head and looked out the window. She saw the blue sky with red clouds at dusk in early April. She stared at a certain cloud in a daze, her head empty.

Teacher Zhou urged from above coldly: "Dear students, there are still thirty minutes left. If you haven't started writing yet, hurry up!"

She suddenly came back to her senses, looked at the blank composition text, and thought to herself: Isn't that just making up a story? Who doesn’t know how to make up stories?

She is immersed in writing and writing.

Scribbling:

"Every time I hear the national anthem or see soldiers, I will think of my father... My father is a people's policeman.

"When I was a child, my father always picked me up and put me on his knees lovingly. Recalling his glorious past with me proudly and lovingly.

"He said that when he was a teenager, in order to train his ability to survive independently, he lived alone in the mountains and forests for a month. Hey! You may not believe it when you tell me, but my father actually killed a tiger like Wu Song!

"He once With the great leader Chairman Mao as the leader, he swam in the winter river with bare arms to strengthen his physical strength...

"He once sent countless bad guys to prison, and there are countless scars on his chest. Every scar They are all witnesses of his honors and years...

"I always firmly believe in what my father said, because he is so heroic, so mighty and domineering, the police badge on his hat is shining brightly, and the glory of his career proves what he said. every word.

"But occasionally I would be naughty. I would touch his short stubble and ask in a low voice: 'Dad, are everything you said true? Are you bragging?'

"Dad burst out laughing after hearing this. When he tickled me, he said, "Okay, little Tingyu, you dare to question your father and me." My father tickled me so much that I squirmed like a loach in his arms. I laughed so hard that I burst into tears and couldn't breathe. After begging for mercy and shouting "Long live daddy", he let me go, picked me up, hugged me, and showed me old photos of him...

"One after another - Boxing Tiger , winter swimming in the snow, getting rid of violence... It turns out that dad really didn't lie to me..."

She quickly made up a thousand words, and she lied so hard that she almost believed it.

When the bell rang and the teacher said "accept", the students stood up one by one, and she suddenly began to panic.

If the teacher found out that this was false...

To be conservative, she hastily posted this sentence at the end of the composition: "Dad" is an unfamiliar word. I have no relevant memories of my biological father. The above are all my good things. fantasy.

After finishing writing, she breathed a sigh of relief, put on her schoolbag, and left the classroom.