Chapter Five: He is coming back

Jiang Kuo originally had a suite in the east of the city.

Yu Huan had urged him to sell a while ago, and the cashed-out money was given to her so that she could buy a new house in the west of the city. "Your place is too far, but I have two rooms here, just for us and Tingyu to come back and rest at night. It’s enough to live in, and I happen to have a friend who is engaged in real estate, who can give us a floor selection in advance and a discount..."

Jiang Kuo thought that they would live together in the future anyway, so he didn't care much about money, so he handed the money to her readily and pressed all the buttons. Let her do whatever she wants.

When Yu Huan got the money, she was as happy as a treasure. She thought about it for a long time, but she changed her mind and was reluctant to spend all her money to buy a house.

She discussed with Jiang Kuo and planned to travel with him and buy a smaller house after having fun. However, Jiang Kuo did not reach an agreement with her on this point. "Sorry, I can't accompany you. There are many things in the bureau. You spend the money, I support you if you want to buy a house or go out for fun."

Yu Huan is not too stubborn about him accompanying her out. After all, they are a half-way couple and are not as clingy as young people.

With Jiang Kuo's approval, Yu Huan happily found a young women's tour group the next day, went to the mall and bought a bunch of beautiful clothes, shoes, and bags, and flew abroad to "carpe diem."

The day after Yu Huan left G City, which was also the day after Ting Yu learned about the death of Jiang Kuo's youngest daughter, Ting Yu cooked a table of dishes with the guilt of 'should not reveal someone's scars' and waited for Jiang Kuo to come back for dinner.

It was nearly seven o'clock when Jiang Kuo arrived home. After entering the house, he was greeted by a bright room and rich meat and vegetable dishes on the dining table. His expression was obviously stunned. He slowly recalled that such a warm scene was the last time he saw it. How many years ago was it?

He married his ex-wife in his early years. She was a virtuous person and had a loving relationship with him. Every day, she would prepare a table of hot dishes to go with wine and wait for him to come home.

Later, the youngest daughter disappeared and passed away. The couple's world suddenly collapsed, and all the good things disappeared with it.

His ex-wife hated him deeply because of the tragic death of their daughter, and she looked at him with ferocious words all day long. He was burdened with the pain of losing his daughter and his wife's extreme hatred. He frowned and was depressed all day long, and gradually became addicted to smoking and drinking...

Later, A person has survived so many years.

Jiang Kuo was immersed in gloomy memories. Ting Yu was doing homework in her room. She heard a noise, stepped on her slippers and came out of her room, and greeted Jiang Kuo in a brisk tone: "Uncle Jiang, have you had dinner?"

Jiang Kuo stared blankly at this young girl who said 'uncle' at such a young age. His eyes heated up and his chest felt soft. He slowly replied: "Not yet."

"That's just right." Tingyu ran to the kitchen sideboard to get the dishes and chopsticks, looked up at him, "I made a few side dishes today, I don't know if you are used to them."

Jiang Kuo put down the car keys, walked to the table and sat down, involuntarily Looking in her direction.

Tingyu had just finished taking a shower. She had her hair down and was wearing a pink dress. Two slender white legs dangled in front of Jiang Kuo's eyes, fresh and clean.

Tingyu didn't notice his strange and growing gaze.

Tingyu stood not far in front of him, holding a bowl for him to eat. He could vaguely smell the faint fragrance of milk shower gel on her body, and his eyes were filled with an extremely strong emotion.

Uncontrolled, unable to restrain.

Jiang Kuo knew very well that it was desire - the naked desire that men only have for women.

He was startled by this thought: Jiang Kuo, has it been too long since you touched a young woman?

Soon, he suppressed the surging emotions, looked away, and spoke in a hoarse voice: "Little girl, you are quite good at living."

"Our teachers often say that the body is the capital of the revolution, and a good body depends on a good life..." Ting Yu is not modest at all when mentioning her specialties, "I have been learning to cook since I was six years old, and I can write two recipes for the dishes I can cook... As for the taste, I don't boast about making it first-rate and delicious. It's okay to wait a minute. If you don't believe me, why don't you try it?"

Ting Yu said and gave him a chopstick of cumin-flavored braised potatoes.

Jiang Kuo couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, chuckled, picked up potatoes and tasted them. Tingyu looked at him nervously and asked, "How is it?"

"Well, it's really good." Jiang Kuo praised, "I can rely on this skill in the future. Open a chain store."

Tingyu really had such a plan. She laughed so much that she asked with piercing eyes: "Really?"

Jiang Kuo stared at her, his eyes filled with doting that he didn't realize he had. Jiang Kuo affirmed: "Of course it's true, I promise."

She didn't expect to receive such a high evaluation, but Tingyu felt a little embarrassed and blushed.