Chapter Six: I don't know what it taste like.

On Saturday, several good friends who live nearby invited Tingyu to play together. After everyone discussed it, they arranged as follows: In the morning, they would go to climb Xibi Mountain, a famous mountain in G City, In the afternoon, they would go to a private theater to watch a movie, and In the evening, they would drink and sing karaoke. Indulge yourself all day long.

As Ting Yu’s childhood sweetheart and love interest, Tian Ming rode an electric car downstairs to go with Ting Yu without hesitation. Ting Yu made three portions of fried dumplings with hot soy milk, two portions were packaged, and one was for Jiang Kuo.

Jiang Kuo was sitting on the beige sofa reading a newspaper, with an unlit cigarette in his mouth. He looked at her with an unclear look: "Ting Yu, do you have a date?"

"Yes, Uncle Jiang." Ting Yu was dressed cleanly and freshly.She wore a T-shirt and jeans, with a high ponytail on her head and a pair of sneakers on her feet, she couldn't wait to go out.

She put the food into her bag. She seemed to think of something before going out. She turned around at the entrance and reminded Jiang Kuo like a little adult: "Uncle Jiang, the food has been prepared for you. You just need to heat it in the microwave. You can do it yourself in the evening. To cook at home, go downstairs, walk straight to the right for 500 meters and then turn left to reach the vegetable market... There are noodles in the kitchen at home, and there are tomatoes bought yesterday in the refrigerator. You can also make your own noodles..."

At this time, in the morning light, Jiang Kuo kept his original posture and was slightly startled after listening to her considerate "advice".

The girl spoke delicately and gracefully, which was particularly beautiful and made him fall into a trance.

"Ting Yu, let's go!"

Tianming, who had been waiting downstairs for a long time, raised his head and called her name from the air. Ting Yu opened the door and hurried out. At the same time, he turned back to Jiang Kuo uneasily and said the last words: "Uncle Jiang, If you feel bored, you can go downstairs and go for a walk in the People's Park to bask in the sun. There are many uncles nearby playing cards and playing chess, which looks very lively... I wish you a happy Saturday, I won't be back until tonight, bye!"

No longer nostalgic, she ran downstairs happily.

The room suddenly became desolate, and the light was almost dimmer, like a remote mountain and old forest that was inaccessible.

Jiang Kuo couldn't adapt to the loneliness surrounding him.

The little girl's soft voice sounded downstairs again. She was talking to the boy who came to pick her up every day. Jiang Kuo stood up, folded the newspaper and put it back on the table.

The irritability gathered in his chest was hard to let go. With a sullen face, he took out the lighter from his pocket, lit the cigarette that had been unused for a long time in his mouth, and walked towards the balcony.

The two people sitting next to each other on the electric car didn't know what topic they were chatting about. They were both in high spirits and sweet that it was eye-catching.

The young and handsome boy turned around and put on the pink helmet for the girl. The girl smiled shyly and raised her hand to feed him a fried dumpling.

Ting Yu has a beautiful and delicate face, with bright eyes and white teeth. Her whole person is as clean as a budding flower, radiating with vitality and vitality, and is dazzling.

I don’t know what a it taste like.

This thrilling thought passed through his mind again, hitting his whole body, shocking him to the point of losing all reason, and his chest gradually started to hurt.

Jiang Kuo became increasingly agitated.

Has that boy already touched her?

Thinking of this possibility, Jiang Kuo frowned and pursed his lips.

The car quickly drove away and disappeared around the corner.

Jiang Kuo's thoughts surged and he stood in silence for a few minutes. Then he turned around in annoyance and looked at himself in the living room mirror - sharp eyebrows and cold facial features, fair skin condition, tall and straight body, looking to be in his thirties at most. age.

Although he is approaching his forties, his energy is obviously very strong.

However, in the eyes of this young girl who made his heart beat, is he so old that he needs to go to the park and hang out with retired men?

Jiang Kuo touched his chin with a bleak stubble in astonishment and couldn't help but laugh.