Extra 1:

One day in April, a potbellied Tingyu was lying on the sofa in the living room watching "Howl's Moving Castle".

  Every frame of the picture is extremely beautiful and romantic, and the music is also particularly beautiful. A poetic and soft emotion flows from the bottom of her heart like clear spring water. Her eyes are bright and she enjoys watching it.

  After the first broadcast, she got up and took out a box of ice cream from the refrigerator.

  I came back and pressed the replay button, ate in small bites, stared at the screen, and continued.

  Having lived in this villa for several months to raise her baby, she was lazy and had no concept of time.

  Halfway through the second brushing, she gradually became sleepy and fell asleep while lying on the leather sofa.

  Her long, black and satin-like hair was spread out on the sofa, and her slender, snow-white legs were folded randomly and rested between the pillows.

  She didn't know how long it had been, but her chest felt cold in a daze, and she heard breathing that didn't belong to her, hot and dangerous.

  The beast of primitive desire lies dormant in the breath.

  Someone was stripping her clothes off.

  Hmm... His hands were so cold... Her delicate brows furrowed slightly, she turned her head away and hummed softly.

  She couldn't resist his arrogance at all, and her breasts were squeezed into a pair of rough hands.

  The body that had been trained by him was very sensitive, and there was a chemical reaction at the touch. Of course she knew who was coming.

  Calling him tenderly, "Jiang Kuo...heh...itchy..."

  Jiang Kuo came back from work and went upstairs to see such a lively picture of a beauty lying on the couch in front of him. How could he let her go so easily? He continued to rub her. Her two pretty nipples.

  Tingyu gradually woke up. She opened her eyelids and found a black head lying on her chest. Jiang Kuo was licking her dove-like breasts with relish!

  "...Jiang Kuo?" Tingyu trembled all over, and the name he spoke was unstable and bumpy.

  "Huh?" His breath was hot and ambiguous, his voice was hoarse, and his full body of lust was obvious.

  The next moment, his left leg was lifted up by his support in the leg socket, and his right leg was spread outward, "Ah... don't do it again..." Tingyu's face instantly turned red like a ripe fruit, and his body was as soft as water.

  He had been making trouble last night until early this morning, and now, he was going to torment her again...

  But he didn't stop, his hot palm went all the way down, caressing her flat belly back and forth, and then reached out to her private parts.

  In less than ten seconds, she heard the sound of the newly bought lace panties breaking in his hands.

  Ting Yu is helpless.

  A rough finger stroked back and forth along the closed flesh slit, and when it crossed the flesh pedicle, it circled it in evil circles.

  "Ah...kuo..." Tingyu began to twist his hips, trying to avoid the fingers, but his legs were firmly fixed, and waves of numbness came from his lower body.

  "Ah!" Suddenly, his middle finger went in and traced circles along the folds in the flower path.

  After the expansion was completed, he squeezed in another finger, covered the hidden hole, gently scraped the soft flesh, and began to imitate the movements of the cock and thrust regularly...