13

A semi-old retro three-story foreign-style building. There are several green French plane trees growing outside the foreign-style building. The clear moonlight passes through the layers of branches and leaves and falls into the room, giving off an alluring silver light... The foreign- style house The interior decoration is luxurious, and the master bedroom on the second floor has clothes that have been torn into rags all over the floor.

There was a strong man and a petite white body stacked on top of each other on the big bed. The man's crazy thrusts made the bed squeak and scream.

The girl's delicate body was constantly squeezed by the man, "Don't...Jiang Kuo...ah..." Fragmented moans escaped from her mouth, her small arms were waving feebly in the air, and a healed scar on her wrist was faint, Being grabbed by a man, he was placed close to his mouth and kissed carefully.

The man sat up, her begging for mercy aroused his animal nature. His hot palms caressed her calves, slowly groping along the curve. The two sat cross-legged facing each other, and he grabbed her two slender and weak breasts. His legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

The long and hard cock first penetrated the head, letting her suck his growing area open and close. He thrust slowly and shallowly, and then plunged deeply into the petals oozing with gurgling spring water and slammed hard.

After spending a few days together, Tingyu discovered that he was extremely crazy and full of tricks when it came to doing this kind of thing, and she simply couldn't stand his unrestrained demands.

"Ah - ummm..." The climax came, and the hot fluid spurted into the center of her heart. The flower path was forced to accept it and was filled with semen.

The intense burning heat caused her to arch her body and cry out loudly. Her body trembled several times, and the girl's fresh and tender vagina started to twitch on its own.

Jiang Kuo growled and pulled out, stretched out his hand and gently opened the two flaps of shell meat, pulled them open, and pressed them with his index finger and ring finger respectively, revealing the twitching pink folds inside.

The flower hole that had just climaxed was already red and swollen, and a milky white liquid flowed out from the closed mouth. The tender flesh trembled slightly as if feeling the man's gaze.

"Ting Yu, do you think you are a goblin who specializes in seducing my soul?" Jiang Kuo's eyes were hot. He seemed to be unable to get enough, and turned her body over with one hand.

Xuenen's little butt pointed towards him, and he casually held the majestic rod between him, half-kneeling and leaning forward, with his lower abdomen pressed against her buttocks.

Purple desire met the closed little hole, and he penetrated deeply from behind her, breaking up the thick semen.

"No more...Jiang Kuo..." Her snow-white breasts swayed feebly as Tingyu listened, and her bloated belly made her extremely uncomfortable. She turned back with tears in her eyes, touched his arm, and begged pitifully, "Can you come back tomorrow? Okay..."

"Finish this time." Jiang Kuo comforted her, placed his big hand around her chest, and accurately kneaded her rice cake-like breasts. He straightened his waist and moved it quickly, panting heavily and licking her pink earlobe, whispering. He said, "Tingyu, be good, give me a child."