Chapter 15

A handsome man with short blond hair held a good-looking woman in his arms. The two of them were as close as one body and entered the elevator as if there was no one around.

  The man raised his hand and pressed the button for the 31st floor. At the same time, he lowered his head and put his face close to the woman in the backlight. He bit her ear and showed off proudly: "Sister, how about this building where my brother lives? It's spectacular, isn't it?"

  The elevator door followed. The beeping sound slowly turned off, and the numbers in the upward display light rose one by one.

  The woman was holding a delicate and compact handbag in one hand and did not answer. She just lowered her head and snuggled into his arms. Her eyebrows were lowered, her long eyelashes were slightly curled, and she looked delicate and reluctant to speak.

  A man who is a veteran in love, when he met her in the nightclub tonight, he guessed that she had just started menstruating. She was shy at the moment, so he fell in love with her more and more: "Baby, I, Zhou Yaming, am only so good to you. All the women I knew before You don't even know my home is here." After saying this, a pair of hands were already caressing the woman's body, and the ambiguous atmosphere of lust filled the two of them.

  The entangled two people completely ignored the old lady who came into the elevator first.

  The old lady was dressed elegantly, her hair was combed meticulously, and she wore a pair of fashionable glasses. She was dressed in exquisite clothes. At first glance, she was a rich lady from a superior family.

  But at this moment, her eyebrows were furrowed and her face looked ugly, because she recognized this pervert who was deceiving people's feelings again.

  He is a popular star who debuted in a boy band that is now popular. He is the son of a well-known high-ranking official family and brought money to join the group.

  A few days ago in this elevator, the old lady saw him holding another girl, and she said the same thing today in a lustful way. It was really...

  "shameless, obscene, disgusting, shameless, a scum in the entertainment industry..." ..." The old lady looked forward angrily and muttered words, each word uglier than the last, as if she was cursing a bunch of useless rubbish.

  The man who was making love to the woman next to him felt more and more something was wrong. He raised his head with a sinister look in his eyes and slashed at the old lady like a sharp bayonet.

  The old lady continued to curse with disdain: "But I acted in a few bad dramas and appeared on a few inferior programs. I don't know how much I weighed. I really laughed out loud. I thought I was the best actor, so shameless..."

  "Hey, old lady, who are you talking about!" Zhou Yaming couldn't bear it anymore and kicked out fiercely. The elderly lady couldn't bear the kick and hit the wall with a loud bang on the back of her head. Her glasses fell to the ground. His head turned to one side and he fainted.

  The woman who stood behind Zhou Yaming and remained silent pursed her lips and pressed a button on her handbag inaudibly.

  Zhou Yaming put his hands in his pockets and looked carelessly towards the old lady who was kneeling on the ground and fainted, shouting: "Damn old lady, how do you feel about my heavenly sword whirlwind legs?"

  The old lady didn't respond, and Zhou Yaming was particularly upset: " You old pig-like thing, you made me want to vomit just by looking at you. You thought you were Audrey Hepburn. It's disgusting!"

  He reached out to the woman to hug her, but the woman took a step back and raised her head expressionlessly. After assembling the handbag, a pistol slid out from the side opening. She held it familiarly and aimed at Zhou Yaming's chest in an instant, shooting without mercy.

  A blood-red hole the size of a pigeon egg suddenly appeared in Zhou Ya.

  On Ming's chest, his eyes widened, and he turned his head stiffly with a dull expression, looking at the person who took his life, as if he didn't understand.

  "Don't be surprised. If you want to blame it, it's your father Zhou Chuan who was involved in gangs and indirectly killed Brother Kuo's daughter. As his only son, you deserve to die too."

  The woman moved her hand up expressionlessly and firmly placed her hand on Zhou Yaming. He fired another shot in the center of his forehead, then neatly returned the pistol and walked out of the elevator without looking back.

  Zhou Yaming opened his mouth in disbelief, his face was deathly pale, his whole body was like a puddle of mud wetted by the rain, and he knelt down softly.

  "Uh..." He groaned convulsively, his hands and feet shaking uncontrollably. A few seconds later, the elevator fell downwards and exploded. Corpses flew everywhere, and thick plasma sprayed out like water.

  In the gloomy night, the woman quickly left the scene through a secret passage. She returned home, opened the curtains in the darkness, and looked at the vague outline of the city with hazy eyes.

  The smell of blood filled her body. As a professional killer, this smell was too familiar to her. Sometimes it made her feel at ease and addicted. She quickly took off her clothes and threw them into the trash can without any hesitation.

  She stepped into the bathroom, rinsed off, and walked out naked again. She bent down to pick up the encrypted mobile phone on the ground and made a call.

  "Brother Kuo." She lightly opened her red lips, "Zhou Yaming has solved it, is he my father next?"

  "Don't worry, don't leave him alone. I will deal with it myself after a while." The man over there seemed to have just come out of his sleep. Wake up with a voice that hints at the hoarseness that follows lust.

  "Yes, I understand." Li Youzi's heart trembled inexplicably as she listened to his rich voice.

  "Hang up first. Don't wander around during this period." Jiang Kuo warned.

  When Li Youzi heard that he was about to hang up, she grasped the corner of the curtain and bit her lip nervously, "Brother Kuo..."

  Jiang Kuo: "Anything else?"

  "The boy who was sent to the juvenile detention center last time is about to be released. How to deal with it?"

  Actually what she wanted to ask was, are you with that girl? When can we meet again? And...why do you never touch me?

  But she didn't dare to ask, and she couldn't ask. Jiang Kuo didn't like to hear this, and she knew it.

  Jiang Kuo took a puff of cigarette and turned around. Ting Yu was sleeping peacefully on the bed in the bedroom, with a calm face. His thick eyebrows were furrowed, and something akin to compassion suddenly appeared in his deep eyes. "Let Mao Zi follow him for a while and pay attention to the boy's condition." , if he makes trouble again, get him in and stay for three to five years."

  "Understood, I'll call Mao Zi." As soon as Li Youzi finished speaking, the other party hung up.

  The light in her eyes also went out along with the screen light.