20

On Wednesday, the temperature suddenly dropped even lower, and there was a heavy snowfall that was rare in several years.

  The classroom doors and windows were closed tightly, the indoor heating was turned on high, and a thick layer of fine water mist covered the windows.

  Ting Yu was in a daze after class, wiping strokes on the window. When she came back to her senses, she found a crooked "jiang" written in the white mist.

  Her fingers were cold, and she couldn't help but smile. She moved her eyes closer and looked out through the word "jiang". Her field of vision was so dense that she couldn't see anything. The bleak winter scenery outside was covered with white snow and was blurry.

  Tingyu's eyes fell back to the chair at the table beside him. The seat was empty.

  Youzi has not come to school for two consecutive days. The head teacher said that she was sick and asked for leave.

  Tingyu is worried about Youzi’s condition.

  She didn't know why, but her right eyelid kept twitching today, and she had a vague premonition that something ominous would happen, which made her uneasy.

  Before school, she received a message from Jiang Kuo: "Wait for me in the classroom. I'm still working on a case in the east of the city. I'll be here half an hour later to take you home."

  Tingyu responded obediently: "Well, pay attention to safety!"

  Tingyu went outside. I called Youzi and got through. Youzi, who was ill, seemed weak when speaking.

  I spent the whole day in the classroom today. Although the wind is biting outside, the air is fresh.

  Tingyu was wearing a Bluetooth headset, and his nose quickly turned red. After gathering the thick scarf and hat with both hands, he quickly put them into his soft velvet pocket.

  "Youzi, how are you doing now?"

  "You had a high fever last night. I took a few bottles of salt water. Now I'm lying at home to rest...According to my current situation, it will probably take another two days before I can go back to school." Youzi said in a loud voice. Hoarse, sneezed loudly.

  Tingyu asked worriedly: "It's so cold. The weather forecast says it's minus eight degrees today and the temperature will be even lower at night. Is it convenient for you to take care of yourself when you're sick?"

  The two of them were relatively close in class. She remembered Youzi As mentioned before, she has no father or mother and lives alone in a rented house.

  Very poor.

  Sometimes I think about it, I am really lucky, at least I still have Jiang Kuo to pamper her.

  "It's okay to be alone. I'm used to it." Youzi's tone seemed to really not matter.

  "Youzi, just send me your address if you think I'm a friend." Tingyu wanted to visit her yesterday, but she refused. Tingyu frowned in disapproval and returned to the classroom to pick up her schoolbag, "I want to come over. Look at you."

  Another call came in at this time. Youzi glanced at the incoming call from "Maozi" displayed on the screen. Before hanging up, she said to Tingyu: "Well, I'll invite you to the supper shop downstairs. Eating hot pot, it tastes very authentic."

  Tingyu stopped a taxi at the school gate. After getting in the car, he rubbed his hands with coldness and breath turned into frost. He pressed the phone with numb fingers and sent a message to Jiang Kuo awkwardly: " "Jiang Kuo, I'm going to my classmate's house and I promise to be back at seven o'clock! Don't be angry. I'll give you a pat on the back tonight, please~"

  Jiang Kuo may be busy, and he didn't react as usual when he heard her warning call to go out alone. Then, it seemed as if she was still a child who had no sense of safety and would get lost or abducted.

  But she is almost an adult!

  The car drove smoothly through the snow, and the wheels rolled over the ice. The driver was an old man in his fifties. The old man skillfully turned the steering wheel with one hand to turn the curve in front, and turned left and right to change the radio channel with the other hand.

  "Our station reported that at about 3 o'clock this afternoon, the deputy mayor of S City, Zhou Chuan, took drugs in a villa. This new type of drug is extremely lethal. Zhou Chuan brutally killed his wife and daughter with a knife due to hallucinations caused by taking drugs, and then stabbed him. The three nannies who died in the home... The relevant person in charge of the provincial court said that drugs have stimulating and hallucinogenic effects, which may cause drug users to experience symptoms such as mania, auditory hallucinations, visual hallucinations, and delusions of persecution, and then self-harm, self-mutilation, and even violence against others. Crime..."

  After hearing this, Ting Yu was horrified, and the uncle shook his head, sighing: "The world is deteriorating, and people's hearts are not the same!" There was something in the uncle's words, and Ting Yu asked   in

  confusion: "Uncle, what do you say?"

Filled with righteous indignation: "Fifteen years ago, Zhou Chuan could be regarded as an upright official who served the people and the public. Later, he went further and further down the road of corruption. He secretly acted as a protective umbrella for the underworld and forced good girls to work as prostitutes to collect money and lose money. It's a shame that he didn't People dare to take care of it, the roots are too deep! Now the retribution has come. Murdering wives and daughters will never be able to recover in this life. His unscrupulous son also lost his life a while ago. This family has been punished by God and reaped the consequences... ..."

  When she got off the car, Tingyu still felt sad because of the news and the driver's words. Her black Martin boots stepped on the snow-covered road, and she walked cautiously into a slightly deserted alley, taking photos Walk to the address of "Tianming Hotpot Restaurant" posted by Youzi.