Chapter Three: Several used condoms scattered everywhere.

"The forty-year-old deputy director sounds relatively wealthy. What do you think of him?"

Ren Tianming drove Tingyu nimbly around the crowded streets during rush hour.

This section of the road is the only way home, and it is a test of driving skills. However, it is not a problem for Ren Tianming, a "veteran driver" who has been riding a motorcycle to deliver goods to his family since he was ten years old.

"He is very strong and looks quite masculine and majestic. He is not the same as the kind of policeman I understand..." Tingyu hugged Tianming's waist tightly during the bumps, "Anyway, my mother is very satisfied with that man. She is so happy that she tells everyone about her second marriage, as if Fan Jin won the imperial examination."

Of course, maybe she likes his money. Tingyu added in his mind.

At dawn, he turned into a deserted path, and the hustle and bustle of the city gradually faded away behind him. Vegetable patches and fields were spread on both sides, and the green color spread all the way out of the path, and the two people's field of vision became wider.

Tianming asked: "Has he been divorced before?"

"Divorced, it seems that the woman proposed it first."

"Auntie, does she plan to marry him?"

Tingyu smoothed his hair that was blown by the wind: "They have received the certificate . From now on, he will be my stepfather in name only..."

The speed of the electric car gradually slowed down, and both of them were silent, with the sound of the evening breeze blowing in their ears.

Tianming's tone became melancholy: "Then will you still live here in the future?"

"Probably temporarily..." Tingyu was also a little confused, "He lives with us now, and gave my mother a sum of money to let her go, choose a house, and we will move there after buying it."

"It seems he is very good to you."

"Well, he is much more generous than the men we brought back before, and he is very willing to spend money for my mother." Ting Yu Slowly opening his arms, he looked up into the wind and looked up at the darkening sky, "She is the one with the best conditions, otherwise she wouldn't be so eager to get married."

In fact, it doesn't matter who Yu Huan marries, a long time ago , Tingyu learned to accept her mother's boyfriend calmly.

"...He is a policeman, so have you seen his gun?"

"Yes, it's so cool." Tingyu smiled, "He said he would take me to learn professional shooting when I have summer vacation."

Tianming said, "Oh." He groaned, feeling a little unhappy. As a man's intuition, he had some indescribable worries.

Because this "stepfather" now lives in Tingyu's house.

Tingyu's mother was a homeless person. She used to find boyfriends outside... Although this one was a policeman and should be more serious, he was still an adult man after all.

Men are all thinking animals with their lower body.

Sigh... Tianming smiled helplessly and realized that he was a bit like a warrior. How could he inexplicably have a "dangerous" illusion?

Arriving at the door of her house, Tingyu waved goodbye to Tianming. She went upstairs, opened the zipper of her schoolbag, took out her key and opened the door.

The light in the room was dim. She turned on the living room light and was about to walk to the kitchen when she realized that the house was in a mess.

The woman's underwear, skirt, and bag, and the man's trousers, black vest, and belt were all scattered on the floor.

The door to the master bedroom was ajar, there were dots of marks on the floor, and a few used condoms were scattered everywhere.

There was a vague and non-existent breath floating in the room. It took Tingyu Lao a long time to realize what it was, and he froze on the spot.

The master bedroom door was opened from the inside, and a tall, shirtless man came out.