Chapter 16

In the second half of the year, when school started at the end of August, Ting Yu pestered Jiang Kuo to go back to school. Jiang Kuo was reluctant from the bottom of his heart, but he was worried about boring her, so he hesitated for a long time before reluctantly agreeing.

  He carefully selected one of the most prestigious girls' schools in the city and invited the school's senior leaders to have a meal in advance. The leaders thought the daughter was his biological daughter, and a group of people gathered around and flattered her, promising that she would be placed in the top class. Please take good care of him and rest assured.

  He walked around the school several times and strictly checked the school's security in person. The school was a fully closed boarding school. Jiang Kuo disagreed and canceled her evening reading. He applied for Tingyu to be a day student and asked for it in the communication room. I made an appointment with her to take her to and from school on time every morning and evening.

  On the morning of the first day of school, before the alarm clock went off, Tingyu nuzzled into his naked arms, yawned and slowly opened her eyes, pushing on his chest, trying to break away from his strong arms around his waist.

  "Jiang Kuo, get up. Gardenia High School starts today." Her voice was sweet and sweet. Due to his professional habits, Jiang Kuo always slept lightly. Almost a few seconds before she woke up, he was already completely awake.

  "Yeah." He responded softly.

  The curtains in the bedroom swayed with the breeze, and the morning light shone through. Jiang Kuo crossed his hands behind his head, admiring the scent and traces of his own on her milky white body. His eyes burned with desire, and the light and shadow became hot.

  Tingyu looked at the charming man in front of him, a man who had both the strictness of his father and the intimacy of a lover, and was stunned for a moment.

  How did he and I get together? She thought about it, but had no clue.

  Jiang Kuo seemed dissatisfied with her distraction and patted her pale legs like punishment, his voice hoarse, "Kiss me."

  Ting Yu blushed instantly. Since she lost her memory, the two of them slept together hugging each other for countless days. Day and night, she had countless skin-to-skin kisses, but she was still instinctively shy about being intimate with him.

  "Don't turn away, there's really only one."

  She was afraid that he would regret it, so she sat on the ground and raised the price cunningly. She quickly leaned over, placed a shallow kiss on his chin with her small mouth, and escaped from his confinement. .

  "I'm going to wash up!" She got up, jumped out of bed, hummed a tune and ran to the cloakroom to change clothes in high spirits.

  The knowledge structure of Tingyu's brain was not damaged, and her personality was the same as before. She only forgot the people she knew in her previous life. It was like there was an eraser in her head, erasing all the faces.

  She didn't know what was going on with her. She searched a lot of information on the Internet and found that there were no cases similar to hers in the country. She only found a research report on a foreign niche website, which stated that a certain newly developed confidential drug could It causes selective amnesia. As long as you no longer enter familiar environments and cut off contact with people in your previous social circle, you will have permanent amnesia and clear all the images and deeds of people in your mind.

  The price of that medicine was sold at 500,000 yuan per drop, and the price of one bottle was close to the sky-high price. It was only auctioned and sold on the dark web. She was so shocked that her jaw almost dropped to the ground. She lamented that there were so many wonders in the world, and felt that the news was shocking.

  Ting Yu is an optimist, and during this period of time she was recuperating. She also thought about it. If her past memories were cleared, she would choose to commit suicide. She also cut so many knives on her wrists. She must be in big trouble.

  Trouble, what is there to worry about?

  However, she is full of expectations for the future. She is so eager to go to school to meet new friends, have new memories, and start a new life of her own.

  On the way to school, Ting Yu chattered and asked Jiang Kuo many questions. Different from Ting Yu's cheerful and lively tone, Jiang Kuo seemed absent-minded today. He seemed to have been unhappy ever since he decided to send her to study, and his expression was gloomy. I actually finished three cigarettes.

  Before that, he was worried that second-hand smoke would be bad for her health. Whenever he was addicted to smoking, he would do it on the balcony and rarely smoke in front of him.

  After getting along day and night, she knew that he had an exclusive desire for her, the kind of extreme possessiveness that would make anyone afraid of snatching him away. However, she really longed to be close to people, but she was conflicted in her heart and couldn't bear to make him sad.

  She took off her seat belt, leaned over to hold his face, kissed his lips, winked cutely, and coaxed him, "Don't worry, Jiang Kuo, this is a girls' school, but even if there are other Boys, I only like you."

  These words obviously pleased Jiang Kuo.

  His frown relaxed and he gave a rare smile. He hooked her chin and licked her snow-white neck. His upper and lower teeth gently bit and sucked on a small piece of tender flesh. He took a deep sip until a deep pink color was clearly visible. Hickey.

  "Don't forget what you said, honey," he said.