Chapter 8: "Uncle Jiang... ah... you can't touch..."

"Are you thirsty?"

Tingyu was picked up by Jiang Kuo and put on the sofa. A man's voice sounded from close above, and it seemed to be coming from a far away place. It was vague and not very real.

Tingyu tried to open her eyes in a daze, trying to see who he was, but the moonlight shined through the window and onto the ground, but his silhouette was facing away from the light, with mottled shadows. She could only vaguely feel that there was a pair of dark, waveless eyes. He stared at her every inch, his eyes seemed to have no emotion, but they gave her a deep sense of oppression invisibly.

Who is it?

Jiang Kuo?

"Uncle Jiang..."

Tingyu called out the name with uncertainty, his voice weak and his head heavy.

The man's rough fingertips brushed through the messy hair on her forehead. He paused at a certain position, then suddenly leaned forward and kissed her lips fiercely without warning.

"Well..."

Tingyu opened her eyes wide, and Jiang Kuo flexibly opened her teeth to expose the soft inner walls. Tingyu was pressed by him and could not retreat at all. She could only let him imprison her in his arms in panic. Narrow position, forced to open mouth.

"Gudong, Gudong..."

The tea mixed with aphrodisiac powder was poured into her mouth by Jiang Kuo. Tingyu felt it in a daze, choked, and swallowed it with a cough.

She seemed to be having a nightmare, frightened, and suffering from the weakness of her limbs, she was unable to push his chest.

But his chest was as solid as a mountain, unmoving.

Jiang Kuo stared at her red face with hot eyes, tempting her like a devil: "Tingyu, your body will get hotter and hotter, don't worry... you just need to have make love with Uncle Jiang..."

These two words 'make love' came out of his mouth like a super bomb, which exploded so hard that Tingyu's head rumbled and she was shattered to pieces!

No...

Uncle Jiang is her stepfather, how can he have sex with her?

"You're bad...you're lying..." Tingyu waved his hand and punched Jiang Kuo's arm, but he couldn't shake his figure at all.

"I'm not lying, Ting Yu, you can only have sex with me." Hot kisses came down one by one, falling on her forehead, cheeks, thin white neck and beautiful collarbone. The man's palms were facing up, all the way He came to her chest, accurately wrapped the two bulges and rubbed them.

The full and soft touch made him unable to put it down. He sighed and couldn't wait to reach under the collar. He unbuttoned the girl's underwear with one hand and touched a delicate and slightly warm breast in front of her.

"Uncle Jiang...ah...you can't touch..."

Tingyu said words of rejection, but due to the effect of the medicine, she was weak and hot, and her voice was weak. Her resistance seemed unconvincing, but instead seemed like an invitation. Men go one step further.

The bulge between the man's crotch had already been stimulating her private parts through the fabric. Tingyu felt a wave of strange liquid secreted from her body, overflowing from the two tight slits and getting her panties wet.

Jiang Kuo gently licked her small earlobe and asked, "I can't touch it, but can I eat it?"

Tingyu's earlobe was sensitive, and she blushed unaccustomedly and shrank away.

Jiang Kuo bit her pink lips, "Tell uncle, how does your breast feel when you suck it? Do both sides taste the same?"

His body felt so uncomfortable, as if it was about to turn into a flame and it was about to burn. Ting Yu's forehead was sweating and wrinkled. She closed her eyes, frowned, and twisted her body, unwilling to answer.

"If you don't want to tell me, then uncle will come and try." Jiang Kuo chuckled with satisfaction, as if he had received her permission, and stretched out his hand to easily lift up the girl's thin top.

The girl's two bulging breasts stood upright in the air. The shape is stunningly beautiful, grabbing all his attention.

Unable to bear it, he grabbed one of them with one hand, with his eyes red, and buried his head deeply into the girl's chest.

Licking, gnawing, sucking, biting... He greedily "eated" her breasts in different ways, trying to eat as much as he could!

The delicate breasts that were still developing felt the pain of pulling, and a small moan came from the girl's mouth, "No more..."

"Why not?"

Jiang Kuo smiled evilly, let go of the full one, and took the other one again. One, sucking and turning violently, like treating the most delicious dish in the world, tasting it again and again without getting tired of it.

"Uncle Jiang... I'm itchy... ah..."

The numb and itchy feeling on Tingyu's chest was getting bigger and bigger, as if ants were gently biting her. It was very hot and painful. She wanted to curl up to get rid of this unbearable feeling, but her body is too heavy, numb, and there is nowhere to escape.

She could only helplessly hug the black head on her chest, twisting her body as he sucked crazily.

After a long time, the exposed snow-white skin turned pink, and two small red cherries stood upright on the round snow-white skin, glowing with crystal luster and trembling slightly.

Jiang Kuo took a hot breath and held Tingyu's little hand that was hanging by his side, and put it on his crotch. Tingyu was burned by the heat and wanted to move away, but Jiang Kuo didn't allow it.

There was a giant beast lurking there. It had been dormant for her for a long time. Jiang Kuo straightened his back and bumped his penis into the palm of her hand. He asked very seriously: "Ting Yu, dear, would you like to eat Uncle Jiang's cock?"