Chapter Seven: Softly bump into a hard chest

A pornographic film from an island country with hot scenes is playing on the screen, in the style of prison cosplay.

A makeshift room similar to a "prison", a simple snow-white bed, and a young woman tied with a sexy red rope like a work of art.

"Uh... Wuwu..."

The woman was lying on the bed, twisting her small waist that could not be grasped. There was spring in the corner of her eyes, her pink lips were lightly biting her soft and boneless fingers, and she was feeling empty and tender. Hum, the sound is so raucous and seductive.

Not willing to be left alone, her other hand moved from her flat belly to between her legs. Her vagina was already stained with the flower dew overflowing from her body, making it look pink.

Under the dim light, a naked strong man walked out of the corner, staring at the fair and soft woman like a hungry wolf. He swallowed his saliva, and the penis on his crotch was ready to go.

He reached out and grabbed the woman's weak, boneless hand and wrapped it around his penis. The woman held it obediently, spit a little saliva to lubricate it, and then moved it up and down obediently.

The woman's movements are extremely skillful, while the man closes his eyes and enjoys it, as if he is in heaven, with an expression on his face that makes him want to die.

The thick and hard mass continued to grow like magic in the woman's hands. When it reached a certain point, the strong man closed his eyes and raised his head and roared like a wild animal. The thick and hot semen spurted out in bursts, and some of it splashed. Splashed on the woman's delicate face.

The man chuckled, said a few obscene Japanese words, and poured the white liquid dripping from her hand onto her round and swollen chest very naturally...

Jiang Kuo sat on the sofa, smoky and neutral. He stared blankly at the naked man and woman entangled together on the TV screen.

The sound of squirting and squirting lasted for a long time. The woman's charming eyes were like silk, and she was facing the man's electric motor-like thrusts. She stuck her white butt back, moaning and panting, and the two balls on her chest were rhythmic. The ground shook, her expression became more and more lustful, and her screams became more and more exaggerated...

At this time, the phone read 23 o'clock on the hour.

The little girl who went out at seven o'clock has not come back yet.

Jiang Kuo could no longer concentrate. He stood up with gloomy eyes, turned off the screen projection on his mobile phone, pressed down the cigarette butt, took another cigarette, and stood on the balcony to blow the air.

The swollen part of the crotch that was originally propped up gradually disappeared due to no one taking care of it.

After listening to the rain all day, she sang, danced and played games with a few friends in the KTV at night. After a few glasses of wine, she felt dizzy.

On the way back, she lay on Ren Tianming's back and talked nonsense. Tianming was also drunk and his face was red. When he drove her back on an electric bicycle, the speed was a bit erratic.

The car was parked on the side of the road below Tingyu's house.

Tingyu jumped down unsteadily, opened his hands and hugged a telephone pole on the side of the road stupidly, rubbed his hot face against it, frowned and asked in confusion: "Tianming...why are you so cold? It feels cold to the touch. It's so hard..."

Zhuzi was very cold and did not respond to her.

She stared at the pillar, her eyes blurred, and asked confusedly to the pillar: "Tianming, what's wrong with you?"

Due to the drunkenness, her originally fair skin was pink and tender, and her eyes slowed down unconsciously. Blinking slowly, like two small fans waving, the more you look at it, the cuter it becomes.

Tianming held back his laughter and quietly admired Tingyu's drunken state under the street lamp. Listen to her. Such silly words made me want to swallow her in one gulp.

He came closer and lifted her chin, and placed a gentle kiss on her brow. His voice was hoarse: "Little fool, what's wrong?"

"Your hand is gone..." Tingyu looked anxious, She rubbed a few more times on the pole version of "Tianming" and was so frightened that she almost cried, "Oops, Tianming... why do you have no legs?"

"Hahaha, idiot! Of course you have no arms or legs when you are hugging pole. !" Tianming laughed, intertwined his fingers with hers happily, gently pulled her into his arms, hugged her lovingly and lovingly, and kissed her carefully on the face, "I asked you not to drink it. You just want to drink, let’s see how stupid you are when you’re drunk, eh?”

“I’m not drunk...” Tingyu poked Tianming’s chest, breathed out the smell of alcohol, and denied it in a low voice, “Don’t say I’m drunk. ..."

"Okay, okay, you're not drunk." Tianming coaxed her softly. He raised his head and looked at Tingyu's house upstairs. It was dark inside.

He lovingly touched the face of the girl in his arms, kissed her forehead, and reluctantly asked in her ear, "Do you want me to take you upstairs?"

"No need, I, I can go up by myself. ...You are not allowed...you are not allowed to help me..."

Drunk people always deceive themselves and others, and hate others mentioning the word "drunk", and Ting Yu is no exception.

As if to prove that she was not talking nonsense, she pushed Tian Ming away, touched the handrail and went upstairs. She finally reached the door with stumbling steps. She smiled stupidly and made a face at Tian Ming, who was watching her in the moonlight, and said proudly: "You look...I'm coming up!"

Tianming grinned and said goodbye to her in a gentle tone: "Little drunkard, go back and wash up and sleep. Good night!"

"Tianming...good night!" Tingyu also nodded casually and closed her eyes. She opened the door with confused eyes and rushed in with chaotic steps. It took her a long time to stand still.

She rubbed her red face, her mouth was dry, and she wanted to go to the kitchen to drink water unconsciously. She took two steps and kicked her but her center of gravity was unstable, and she fell to the ground in a daze ...

She hummed vaguely in the moonlight, and her waist was tightly hugged by a strong arm stretched out from the side. The opponent's strength was so strong that the temperature was scorching. Tingyu was picked up and spun around, and she was softly bumped in a hard chest.