24

The extreme hatred made her calm. She lay on the bed in the ward, recalling all the experiences and thinking about what countermeasures to use to deal with Jiang Kuo.

  Tossing and turning, I couldn't fall asleep.

  A normal call to the police would probably be of little use and would easily alert someone. He has been doing this for many years and must have more contacts than he does.

  The phone vibrated and Jiang Kuo called. Ting Yu took a deep breath and answered the call filled with hatred.

  "My dear, are you over reminiscing about old times? I'll wait for you downstairs."

  I have to sigh with emotion at his good psychological quality. As the initiator, his tone is so nonchalant. How on earth did he do it?

  Ting Yu sneered coldly, without saying a word, he grabbed his phone and was about to smash it against the wall.

  "Wait a minute." The words of warning came one after another as if they had eyes. "My patience is only enough to wait for another five minutes. Once the time is up, I can't guarantee what anyone will do to your childhood sweetheart."

  " You dare!"

  Ren Tianming had been guarding her by the hospital bed and had just fallen asleep. Lying on the empty hospital bed next to him, Tingyu's eyes fell on his face. Of course, he knew that the threat from a beast like Jiang Kuo was not just groundless.

  "The director is actually a despicable person." She lowered her voice mockingly and cursed him viciously, "Oh, by the way, you have been promoted to director now... Hehe, you are not worthy of being a human being, how can you be worthy of a director? You are the one who deserves to be shot the most!"

  Jiang Kuo's eyes darkened, the style of these words was quite familiar, his ex-wife also said it to him many years ago.

  At that time, my daughter had just passed away, and it was nothing more than a thousand arrows piercing my heart.

  He thought that he was impregnable, free from worries, and would never feel heartache again.

  Jiang Kuo silently puffed out the smoke, and the curls of smoke rose and entangled. After a while, he actually smiled and said jokingly: "Really, Ting Yu, I can't bear to die without you."

  Ting Yu was stunned, and felt so big Being humiliated, I almost felt sick.

  "Crazy, perverted, shameless!" She walked into the corridor and cursed.

  Jiang Kuo was sitting in the car downstairs. He looked forward indifferently. He had smoked many cigarettes. The car was filled with the smell of cigarette smoke. He rolled down the window, snowflakes were swirling and drifting in, and the cold wind was biting.

  The night was dark. He squinted and lit the last new cigarette in the cigarette case and held it between his lips. His tone was extremely gentle but contained a dangerous meaning that could not be ignored: "Good boy, stop making trouble and come down quickly."

  Ting Yu was somewhat afraid of his intimidation. She was worried that he would unknowingly hurt the people she cared about again, and she didn't want to implicate others.

  She picked up her coat and quietly left the ward. After going downstairs, her eyes were cold and she got into his car.

  The black Bentley quickly drove away from the hospital and roared past, returning to the house where the two had lived for most of the year.

  No, it shouldn't be said to be a house, it might be more appropriate to say it is a cage.

  She is a soulless puppet in this cage, a tool for him to vent his sexual desires and satisfy his abnormal aesthetic expectations.