18

The days at school are ordinary. I don't hear anything happening outside the window, and I only read books by sages.

  It’s the end of December in a blink of an eye.

  On the weekend, the night was dyed gray by the heavy snow, the sky was covered with ice and snow, and the whole world seemed quiet and distant.

  The heating was on in the room, and Ting Yu was lying on the big bed alone with his arms around the duvet. He was in a daze, tossing and turning. He didn't fall asleep until late at night, but he still couldn't sleep peacefully.

  Jiang Kuo didn't come back until early in the morning.

  The bureau held a commendation ceremony for its high crime detection rate this year. He was toasted with wine for half the night at the high-rise dinner that he couldn't refuse, and he walked to the bedroom on the second floor, stroking his forehead in vain.

  There was a small lamp left in the bedroom, and the little girl was sleeping soundly on the bed with her body sideways, her face calm.

  The corners of his lips slightly raised unnoticeably, he walked quietly into the bathroom, and quickly took a shower and came out.

  Lifting the quilt and lying in, the sleepy little girl seemed to sense something. She turned over and leaned over to him, softly nestling into his arms, humming without knowing what she was saying.

  Jiang Kuo put his arms around the little girl and smelled the sweet milky fragrance on her hair. He pressed his thin lips to hers and kissed her carefully from top to bottom.

  Tingyu slowly struggled in his arms unconsciously.

  "Little darling, my baby..."

  Jiang Kuo licked her eyelashes, eyebrows, and earlobes lovingly, and pressed her lovingly under him. His big palms reached in from the hem of her nightgown and held the two unobstructed balls. The soft and waxy snow-preserved breasts were squeezed and whispered to coax her to wake up.

  Tingyu drowsily rubbed against his chest. She was sleeping deeply, her body was so limp that she couldn't use any strength. She was so sleepy that her eyelids seemed to weigh a thousand pounds and she couldn't keep them open.

  The man's strong waist spread her porcelain-white and smooth legs, and he attached a palm to her place, kneading it skillfully, inserting it shallowly and repeatedly, and licking out some moisture.

  Jiang Kuo couldn't bear it anymore, pulled off her underwear, and slowly pushed in while holding on to her strong desire.

  "Ugh...it hurts..."

  The pink and narrow entrance was expanded, and he swallowed the hot thing in small mouthfuls, and kept tightening. Tingyu shivered in his sleep, and raised his head with a sob, revealing his thin white neck.

  She wasn't wet enough down there, and the man was surprisingly big. He thrust slowly a few times, and Ting Yu couldn't bear it. She frowned slightly and called his name unconsciously, grabbing the round and tender corners of his clothes. The fingers were curled up and glowed a bluish white.

  "Jiang Kuo..."

  "Huh? I'm here."

  Jiang Kuo picked up two naked legs and put them on his shoulders. The private parts between her legs that were occupied by him were exposed, and her delicate little mouth was stretched out. She opened her mouth wide, his eyes were hot, he grabbed her waist and pushed in hard.

  Tingyu couldn't bear his strong movements. She was gradually awakened by the grinding. She helplessly opened her dark eyes in the dim light, and saw the tall figure rising and falling on her body.

  The man penetrated too deep, and her place was too full. Her pink lips were slightly opened, and she muttered in a dreamy way: "Jiang Kuo... um... so swollen..."

  "Is it just a swell, little darling?" Jiang Kuo... Kuo kneaded her pert little buttocks and let his thing rotate and penetrate a few times, "Does it feel good?"

  "Uh-huh..." She whimpered, refusing to answer, her little hands weakly holding on to his shoulders, so depressing. Jiang Kuo almost went crazy because of the stimulation.

  His rough five fingers pinched and squeezed her white dove-like breasts, and he leaned down to take a tender pink plum into his mouth and swallowed it in a big mouth. The tender legs that were originally resting on his shoulders folded even more due to his movements, The hole between his legs, widened by desire, allowed his thick desire to penetrate deeper.

  He leaned forward, holding his wet and hot penis, and entered it almost vertically again and again.

  The thick desire pressed deeply against the mouth of her uterus, rushing up and down. The little girl was shaken back and forth by him and turned into a ball of snowy white shadow. The sticky liquid lubricated the rubbing organs, making a squirting sound. Shameful sound.

  Tingyu couldn't bear his tossing, and after waiting for a long time, she started to sob softly with a pale face.

  "I'm not feeling well...Jiang Kuo...I'm not feeling well..."

  Salty tears fell down on his neck, falling silently and breaking into pieces on the quilt.

  "Little girl, don't cry..." Jiang Kuo's heart ached when she cried. He lowered her legs that were hanging high and carefully wrapped them around his strong waist.

  He pulled out a little, then took it easy, and when her face felt better, he held her again, thrusting hard and deep.

  The frightening beast thrust hard and forcefully into her soft parts, at an extremely fast and rhythmic speed. Fengfeng's thick and transparent juice was beaten into broken foam, which splashed on the soft sheets, making a mess.

  The ink-colored sheets and the snow-white girl were babbling like flowers, naked and blooming under him.

  Jiang Kuo's dark eyes were burning red with desire. How could he want enough of such a girl, his little darling, if he didn't have enough?

  Never love enough.