17

Tingyu was wearing a blue and white school uniform. Her temperament was as clean as the wind blowing over the lotus pond in summer, but her posture was like that of a child carrying a schoolbag to kindergarten. She touched here and there, and the smile on her face had not been there since the morning. Stopped.

  She is curious about everything on campus.

  Jiang Kuo felt unhappy, held her waist, and asked sadly, "Do you like her that much?"

  Tingyu squeezed his rough palms, and with a pair of full almond eyes, he smiled as sweetly as a crescent moon: "I like it, I like it! Thank you for being willing to send me to school, Jiang Kuo."

  Jiang Kuo rubbed her long black hair with his big palm, and his heart was filled with life because of her: "As long as you like it."

  Ting Yu stood with him. In front of the publicity board in the school hall, students were coming and going behind them. As people passed by, they could not help but look at the two of them. The backs of the petite girl and the tall man looked particularly beautiful. One girl lowered her voice and sighed: "This father and daughter The relationship between the two is really good, I envy..."

  "Yeah, unlike my stinky dad, he is so busy that he doesn't even know when I start school, which is really annoying!"

  "Yes, yes! My dad is the same! Today is the same. He only cares about sending my brother to school and doesn't care about my life or death. I really doubt that he is so partial because he picked me up in a cave!"

  Several girls' voices went away, and Tingyu, who was mistaken for Jiang Kuo's daughter, said in embarrassment Pushing his strong arm and pointing to the silver-white dial on his wrist, indicating that the time was very late, she blushed and whispered: "It's seven-twenty. There are still five minutes before morning class. You go to work quickly. In the evening See you!"

  After saying that, he held his schoolbag and was about to run towards the teaching building. However, Jiang Kuo suddenly took hold of his little hand and pulled him behind a big tree not far away. Tingyu bumped his head on his chest while frowning and raised his head. Suddenly, he saw that his jaw was tense and his eyes were dark, filled with deep lust.

  Ting Yu was speechless for a moment.

  She looked around with a guilty conscience. Most of the students had gone to the classroom. There was no one outside and the location was relatively hidden. Then she mustered up the courage to put her arms around his strong waist and tug on his sleeves: "Jiang Kuo , you... do you want to kiss me?"

  Jiang Kuo raised her chin and pressed the back of her head with his big palm. Words replaced actions. He lowered his head and sealed her lips firmly.

  "Well..."

  There was silence all around, except for the rustling of leaves in the breeze and the charming sound of the two people's lips and teeth intertwining.

  She couldn't withstand his ferocious kiss, and soon she patted his chest and begged for mercy with her face flushed. Jiang Kuo reluctantly let go of her panting, and his gaze on her was still intense, like a giant beast staring at its prey.

  The chin with a little green stubble rubbed against her smooth cheek, and the thin lips came close to her ear, inhaling deeply the pure girly fragrance of her body.

  "Itchy..." Tingyu chuckled and tilted his head to hide.

  Jiang Kuo fixed her face, bit her earlobe, and said in a tough tone: "You have to think of me today, you can only think of me."

  Tingyu's hot and humid breath made Tingyu's heart beat faster, no matter how much he looked at him eating Looking at someone's eyes, she couldn't help but feel weak all over. She pinched the corner of her clothes and nodded with a quickening heartbeat: "Well..."

  The ancient bell rang, and morning classes had begun. On the first day of school, she As a freshman, I was actually late!

  “I won’t tell you anymore,  I really need to go to class! " Tingyu came to his senses in a panic, broke out of his arms, turned around and ran upstairs quickly.

  Jiang Kuo stood there for a while. When he saw the running little figure rushing into a classroom on the third floor of the teaching building, he Walking towards the school gate.

  There are more than 900 girls in Gardenia High School. The senior three have been reshuffled and divided into classes. There are more than 300 students in six classes. Tingyu is placed in the second class with the most top students.

  Morning The class was about collecting and distributing books. The more neutrally dressed girl in the class and a few other tall girls took the initiative to move books to the Academic Affairs Office. Ting Yu and the girls sitting next to her volunteered to help distribute books.

  Each person had fifteen books . , except for Chinese and Mathematics, the cultural subjects were all tea art classes, calligraphy classes, tennis classes, dance classes, etc. Tingyu meticulously distributed the books to each classmate’s desk. At the end, he found that his ten fingers were covered with gray and black The mark.

  "Classmate, why don't we go wash it off together?" "The girl who had distributed books to her before greeted her warmly and waved her dirty hands.

  Tingyu responded with a polite smile: "Okay, thank you.

  "You come with me. " The girl took her out and said, "Our building is an old teaching building. It was renovated this summer. There is a large bathroom shared on two floors. The location is difficult to find." "

  The morning light fell, and a winding corridor came into view. The world-famous paintings and calligraphy works coming from both sides of the corridor attracted Tingyu's eyes.

  The girl accompanying her looked at Tingyu who was intoxicated in the scenery of the school. Suddenly asked: "Is your name Yun Tingyu? Ting Yu

  turned around in surprise, her eyes sparkling: "Hey, how do you know?" "

  She didn't seem to introduce herself yet.

  "It's written on the cover of your notebook. I saw it when I sent you the book.

  Tingyu suddenly understood and smiled sweetly: "Hey, nice to meet you. What's your name? " "

  The eyes she looked back at were so clear and clean, without any impurities or smell of blood, so beautiful that her whole body seemed to be shining.

  The girl's eyes swept over Tingyu's fair neck without any trace, deliberately blocked by a silk scarf. With dark hickeys, he pursed his lips lightly, clenched his fists calmly, squinted his eyes and smiled: "My surname is Li, my name is Youzi, Youzi's Youzi, purple's Zi. "

  "Your name is so special. "Tingyu just finished washing her hands, pulled out a paper towel to dry the water on her hands, stretched out her hand to hold her hand, and said sincerely: "Youzi, we will be friends from now on, please take care of me! "

  The murderous intent hidden in Li You's purple eyes flashed away, and she barely maintained a decent smile: "Yeah, don't worry, of course I will take care of you. "