Chapter 14

One month later.

Tingyu now lives in a villa that Jiang Kuo bought in his early years.

This bungalow is located near the S City Military District. It is secluded and heavily guarded. It is far away from the noisy traffic streets. It is as clean as a seclusion and is very suitable for patients to rest.

For a whole month, Tingyu hardly interacted with anyone except Jiang Kuo.

After all, who can she associate with?

Except for the name "Yun Tingyu", her memory of the past has almost completely disappeared.

No matter how hard she racked her brains to recall, she could not retrieve anything valuable from the vast sea.

She lost her past.

She had too many doubts about the past. She also tried to ask Jiang Kuo, eager to piece together the past, but he didn't like to mention these past events. When she mentioned it, his expression would become gloomy and terrifying. .

She is now a dodder flower and an isolated island. The only person she can rely on is Jiang Kuo.

  *

One day after the two of them had had a hearty sex session, Jiang Kuo stood on the balcony and smoked silently.

Tingyu came out, hugged his waist from behind, curiously pinched the cigarette he was holding and put it in his mouth to smoke, but he choked and coughed because he couldn't do it.

In the vast darkness of the night, Jiang Kuo squinted and looked sideways at her. He saw that after bathing, she was wearing a large white T-shirt of his, her long curly hair was still damp, and her legs were dazzlingly white.

Her Adam's apple ached with desire, and his Adam's apple slid up and down. He extinguished the cigarette in the flowerpot with a heavy gaze, and inserted his warm palms into her clothes and peeled off her underwear.

He rubbed his soft and elastic snow-white chest vigorously, and Fenmei stood up almost immediately. He asked: "Why are you still wearing underwear?"

She was afraid that he would do it again, so she quickly stopped his unruly hands, smiled at him, and hugged him On his neck, she called him "Jiang Kuo, Jiang Kuo." "Jiang Kuo, Jiang Kuo."

"Huh?"

Jiang Kuo snorted, and his heart was filled with her.

Satisfied, he pushed her into his arms, leaned over and took her lips for a deep kiss, until she struggled and patted his chest because she couldn't breathe.

He stopped ravaging her lips and listened to Yu panting softly against him. She looked up and her eyes were filled with some kind of longing: "Let's... talk, okay?"

She observed his face sensitively.

"What are you talking about?" He looked unhappy.

"Don't be angry, okay?" She hugged him and raised her hand to rub his frown.

Jiang Kuo's expression softened and he kissed her delicate palm: "Okay."

Only then did Ting Yu dare to carefully mention his past, "Jiang Kuo, everyone has a past, and I want to have one too... Please help me, Tell me something..."

Jiang Kuo was silent for a long time and then said, "What do you want to know?"

He was actually willing! !

Tingyu was immediately overjoyed and asked immediately: "Why did I lose my memory?"

Jiang Kuo was the first person she saw after waking up, and the only person who stayed with her for a long time, although he never took the initiative to tell her Something related to her, but she guessed that he should be aware of it.

Her eyes were full of trust in him, and Jiang Kuo squinted at her for a long time.

He didn't go into details, but he didn't hide it too much: "You did something stupid that hurt yourself. You lay in the hospital for half a month. What happened after you woke up... you know everything.

"

She started to feel melancholy, and immediately wanted to ask, why should I hurt myself?

But her intuition told her that Jiang Kuo would not answer this question.

So she changed the question: "Then... do I still have relatives? Jiang Kuo shook his head, and emotions she couldn't understand flashed through his deep eyes, "Your father died young, and you only have one mother." However, she died not long after your accident. "

After Tingyu heard the news, he was in a daze, but he felt particularly calm inside. He could be considered calm.

Probably because there were no memories of his mother in his head, so it sounded like it happened in an insignificant place . Things that happen to people.

She was conflicted by her indifference, and asked with a blank look on her face: "How did she die?

"Car accident. " Jiang Kuo was expressionless, "The police inspection report showed that she died almost immediately. There was no pain. You don't have to be sad." "

Ting Yu was silent, and she stopped asking.

She was not sad, she was just anxious, just afraid.

The world before was empty, desolate, and the faces of her relatives had no outline, which made her despair.

She tried to search for memories in her mind , but the process was very painful - her head was as chaotic and dangerous as an instrument about to explode.

This state was so bad that she often tossed and turned and could not sleep all night.

Jiang Kuo prescribed a small amount of sleeping pills to stabilize her mood at the military hospital and ordered her not to think too much.

After taking the medicine, her memories became less and less, but at the same time, she became more and more frightened.

For a long time, Tingyu would stick to Jiang Kuo and not allow him to go Go to work and let him stay with her all day long, so that she won't stare at things in the house and think blindly. If he really doesn't go to work at the police station, he will stay at home with her, watch movies or take her to a nearby Walking in the orchard, sometimes when the weather is nice, he will take her to fish on the riverside in the military zone.

Jiang Kuo dotes on her and raises her like a canary.

They have sex every day, which is an indispensable part of their lives. The missing part.

Tingyu vaguely felt that he seemed to have hidden a lot of things from her, but because of her habitual dependence on him, she couldn't complain.

Sometimes she thought optimistically, just forget it. The past is like a baggage, and there must be something wrong in it. Good things are a blessing in disguise. Throw away the baggage and start again. Maybe you will encounter more beautiful scenery?