22

"I didn't hide on purpose, it was because I encountered difficulties and couldn't find you..." Tingyu was holding her breath unsteadily, and the young man in front of her felt both vaguely familiar and deeply strange. The impressions were mixed, and she didn't know what to do. She blushed and said to him, "Can you let me go first?"

  "No." Ren Tianming not only refused to let go, but tightened his arms even more. He was possessing her, ambiguously. Hot air rushed into Tingyu's forehead, and his tone was firm, "Don't even think about running away."

  "I won't run, really. Let me go...then we can't talk." The young man was half a head taller than her, and he was strong. His arms trapped her in front of his chest, the two of them were close to each other, and Ting Yu did not dare to move.

  Ren Tianming noticed her tension and resistance, and her polite and distant words hurt him. Only then did he realize that he was so excited and ecstatic that he ignored his sister's confusion when she looked at him after he pulled her into the kitchen. Her eyes looked like she didn't recognize him.

  Ren Tianming let go of her in shock, and Tingyu quickly took a step back. Her instinctive defensive action made Tianming's eyebrows darken. He suppressed his thoughts and felt sad for a moment, "Are you afraid of me?"

  His The eyes were too affectionate, and Tingyu couldn't bear it. She couldn't find the corresponding emotions to correspond to him, and she really didn't know where to start telling her experience. It was too bizarre and unbelievable. She lowered her eyes and explained in a low voice: "I'm not big. I remember what happened before. I'm sorry if my attitude made you feel uncomfortable."

  "What exactly happened?" Waiting and searching persistently, will you get such an answer? Is the Tingyu in front of him still the same one he knows? He put his hand on her shoulder, and her indifference made him at a loss. He never thought that he was a fragile person, but now his heart was about to be broken by her. He had too many questions, "Tingyu, why did you move? Why did you move?" School? Where do you live now?"

  The mobile phone in his pocket kept vibrating, probably from Jiang Kuo. Tingyu bit his lip, pointed at his head, raised his head and looked at him seriously, "I am injured here. I lost my memory when I woke up half a year ago. I now live with... my family in the military area outside the city."

  Ren Tianming held her hand in shock, "How could it be hurt?"

  "An accident happened... "Tingyu didn't want to mention it again, so he just brushed it off.

  Military area, family...

  Tianming's eyebrows twitched fiercely: "Are you still living with your stepfather and the others?"

  Stepfather?

  Tingyu suddenly raised her head and looked at him. Her whole body was numb. Her eyes widened and she asked calmly, "My stepfather?"

  Why had Jiang Kuo never mentioned to her that besides her mother, she also had a stepfather.

  Her shocked reaction surprised Tianming. Could it be that Tingyu's mother has changed her partner again? But isn't her mother very satisfied with Jiang Kuo?

  "Did your mother divorce the former deputy director named Jiang Kuo?" Tianming couldn't figure it out and looked stunned.

  Jiang Kuo...stepfather?

  A huge thunder exploded above the head, and a basin of ice water fell down.

  Tingyu's brain seemed to have suddenly lost the ability to control, and his limbs were trembling uncontrollably like a puppet.

  "Tingyu, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me!" Tianming panicked and supported her who reacted strangely.

  There was a buzzing in Tingyu's ears, and she moved her face towards him blankly for a while, staring into Ren Tianming's eyes with a pale face, and confirmed with difficulty: "Jiang Kuo... he is my stepfather?"

  "Yes, your mother. You told me that I got married to him in the first half of this year." Tianming hugged her as she fell down sadly.

  Ting Yuru fell into hell, completely stupid and with a stiff expression.

  His eyes were full of worry, "You don't look good. Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere? Shall I accompany you to the hospital?"

  "He lied to me... He has been lying to me..."

  Tears fell from nowhere, listening to Yu squatted down in despair, curled up into a ball, and was hugged by the worried Tianming.

  God... what on earth has she experienced?

  Tingyu raised her wrist and stared at the ugly scar with tearful eyes...

  It turned out that her past had been destroyed beyond recognition. It turned out that she had been intentionally blindfolded when she opened her eyes. She is really a Fool, she is a fool...

  "He is a beast... He has done me terrible harm..." She cried loudly as if she had been greatly wronged, but she could not vent her resentment.

  Tianming roughly guessed what was going on, and he gritted his teeth and was extremely distressed, but he was afraid of irritating her nerves again, so he stopped mentioning those things for the time being. He hugged her tightly, patted her shoulders, and whispered to coax her over and over again.

  Tingyu was lost in the quagmire of hatred. She cried until the end. She was so sad that she twitched all over and fainted.