19

His desire is greedy and burning, and he just wants to last all night long.

  He held her in his arms, sucked her sweaty hair, and filled his entire world with her soft body.

  He frantically licked the two soft lumps on her chest. Her breasts, covered with sucking marks, were covered with the man's greasy saliva, and their delicate breasts trembled slightly in the air.

  The thing underneath him was so thick and long that it frightened her. He moved forward and the entire head of his penis was completely embedded in the secret tunnel.

  "Woo Jiang Kuo..." When making love, she always used to call him by his full name, even though he was much older than her.

  He gasped harshly, "My dear... my dear, do you like daddy doing this to you?"

  He was so bad that he had to coax her to call him daddy during sex recently. She didn't understand why he forced her to call him daddy. dad? Why did he have such a perverted hobby? She felt her limbs feel hot when she heard it, and she was almost dying of shame.

  "Ah -" He hit him so fast and so brutally that Tingyu couldn't care less about his shame and screamed softly, his hands weakly clinging to his shoulders and weakly slipping off his shoulders again and again.

  "My dear, answer me!" He did not let go of the blushing person beneath him. The passionate fluid flowed freely from the place where they had sex at the base of their thighs, but she still refused to respond directly. Jiang Kuo became more dissatisfied. Crotch strength.

  "Oh... Jiang Kuo... be gentle..." She moaned feebly and begged for mercy.

  Jiang Kuo tenderly licked her tear-stained face and her delicate collarbone, imprinting his scent on the little girl's face. "Good baby, answer me first, do you like it?"

  "Ugh... I don't like it. " ...Please, it hurts so much... No more..."

  "You little liar who talks what he means." Of course, this answer was not what he wanted. He took her mouth and sucked her hard like a punishment, and the man moved faster under his body. The ground hit hard.

  "Ah!" Her numbness suddenly tightened, and her whole body trembled uncontrollably. The excitement and pleasure gathered together and reached a certain critical point, almost reaching the peak and about to leak, but Jiang Kuo suddenly stopped, letting his full desire stop at the critical point.

  The bedroom was quiet for a moment, with only the breathing of the two of them left. Tingyu twisted his slippery body in a daze, and his eyes full of moisture looked up at the sweaty man above him in bewilderment.

  "Jiang Kuo... don't..."

  This body has been trained for a long time and has been made extremely sensitive. Now it is stuck at a critical point, and the body is screaming unbearably and trembling helplessly.

  The man pushed a strand of wet hair away from her face and asked in a hoarse voice, "My dear, do you want me?"

  He asked knowingly.

  It was so hard... She was like a fish thrown ashore, dying of thirst.

  Her voice was pleading, "I... ugh... I want..."

  Jiang Kuo, who was holding back, was not much better. A layer of thin beads of sweat oozed from his forehead due to his endurance. He still restrained himself. He said in a deep voice, "Please."

  "Ugh..." Tingyu scratched his bare chest like a kitten, "I beg you, Jiang Kuo."

  "No." Jiang Kuo shook his head, "What should you call me, little darling? ?"

  "Dad...Dad..." Tingyu was about to lose his mind, "Please, don't torture me...Dad..."

  Jiang Kuo raised his lips and said in a rough voice, "Who asked for this?"

  Tingyu was forced to beg.

  About to collapse, he shook his waist and shouted in a low voice: "I beg you, little darling, I beg you, little darling! Daddy... ugh..."

  The sweat from the forehead fell drop by drop along his chin into the sheets, "Little darling, be obedient from now on. Do you know?"

  Her voice was hoarse from crying, and she nodded randomly, "Little darling, be obedient...please..."

  Jiang Kuo bit her trembling lips, sucked her sweet tongue, and blurred it in her mouth. He made a vague promise, "What a little boy, daddy will cum for you, I will cum for you right away..."

  Jiang Kuo buried his penis completely.

  The wet soft flesh was stretched to the extreme, he pulled it out, then inserted it, all the way in.

  Tingyu's lower abdomen squeezed out a hard shape, and her uterus felt numb. She was paralyzed and limp, shaking from side to side as if she had no bones, and there were endless slapping sounds between her buttocks.

  "Honey, are you feeling comfortable?"

  The pleasure came up one after another like ocean waves, each time getting deeper, more ferocious, and hotter each time. The pleasure was rising steadily, and I felt like dying while listening to the rain, biting my pink lips. Shake your head.

  "Uh-ah..."

  "You disobey dad again?" Jiang Kuo's chest heaved violently, he straightened his waist, then deliberately slowed down his movements, pulling out bit by bit like a thread.

  Tingyu was no match for him. He was tortured so much that he moaned intoxicatedly, "Dad...it feels so comfortable..."

  "Huh? Who feels comfortable?"

  "Uuuu...little darling...little darling, it feels good..."

  " Do you like it, little darling?"

  "...I like it...ah! Little darling, you like it..."

  "Do you still want daddy to fuck you?"

  "Want to...oh...little darling...want daddy to fuck me..."

  Jiang Kuo He bit her lips with red eyes, and held her tightly in his arms.

  He gently pushed the swollen penis inward, going straight into the deepest part, so deep that he even wanted to poke open the tight and hidden opening inside the tunnel.

  After a violent attack, the hot liquid suddenly burst out, splashing all over the walls, and shot into her young and delicate womb.

  The familiar scent of male musk filled the air faintly. Jiang Kuo turned over and changed into the position of a man on top and a man on top. His soft penis blocked her juice-drenched hole and pushed hard, causing splashes of white fluid to come out. liquid and her screams.

  Jiang Kuo kissed her red little nose and asked in a hoarse voice, "Are you full, little darling?"

  "Uh-huh..."

  Tingyu, who was exhausted, slumped on his heaving chest with sweat and nodded casually.

  Her lower body seemed to be plugged, and it was so full that it was about to burst. She pushed him uncomfortably, but she couldn't move at all.

  Helplessly, she rubbed her face against his wet arm and fell into a deep sleep.