Chapter 10: I will divorce your mother as soon as possible.

Under the lush body hair is his wet and shiny clone, with several green veins bulging around it.

He was sweating profusely, and his waist and abdominal muscles were dripping with sweat.

He leaned over and kissed her lips, caressed her breasts, rubbed her private parts, skillfully guiding Ting Yu to bloom like a flower in the darkness.

It wasn't until her body relaxed and opened for him a second time that he suppressed her again and spread the girl's smooth, white legs.

Rubbing her clitoris skillfully with two fingers, Ting Yu moaned sensitively, her eyelashes filled with tears.

There was bright liquid overflowing, wetting his giant penis, and he soothed in a low voice: "Listen to the rain, bear with it for a while."

He kissed her back and forth on the back of her neck, bit her earlobe, and at the same time, he gathered strength and straightened his waist. Aiming and advancing again, the entire length was submerged in her narrow slit.

"No...um..." The pain subsided, but it was still unbearable, and a weak moan escaped from Tingyu's mouth.

She was lying on the sofa, her fingertips clenching the fabric under her hand with green and white fingers, and the expression on her buried face was both happy and painful.

The vagina was sucking the invading object tightly. The man's movements became more ferocious and his thrusts increased.

He kept pushing and crushing, and each time he entered, he would reach a deeper position than the previous time.

"Ah...slow down..."

The tears on her face had not yet dried, and the unbearable intense pleasure made Tingyu burst into tears again.

The man's strong long arms passed through her waist and came to her lower abdomen. He gently lifted her, making her white buttocks stick more closely to his lower abdomen, and the two of them were closely connected.

Jiang Kuo quickly stirred.

The sound of 'puff, puff, puff' kept coming from the place where the two of them met. Tingyu opened her mouth and bit her lip. The excessive impact made her sweat all over her body, her belly was full, and indescribable bliss surged over her.

"Tingyu, be my woman." The man licked the shell of her ear, his hoarse declaration full of exclusive and intense lust.

"No..." Tingyu's answer was despairing and heartbreaking.

"Good baby, break up with that boy." The man's tone was warning, his lower body thrusting more and more violently, and every thrust was merciless.

He rubbed the delicate inner wall vigorously, and she was as fragile as a bubble, about to be broken into pieces by him.

Tingyu's mind suddenly went blank, and her body began to tremble uncontrollably.

"Uh..." The gigantic penis contracted violently and convulsively. The huge squeeze made the man breathe heavily, and the frequency of his twitching became faster and faster.

The clone's body continued to grow as it was wrapped around her. He tightened his arms around her, and his muscular waist and hips swung dozens of times very quickly.

When the climax came, he quickly pulled out his cock and sprayed the hot and thick semen on her belly.

When everything was over, the room became quiet, the two of them were sticky, and the air was filled with a faint musky scent.

Tingyu's face was as pale as paper, she closed her eyes tiredly, and Jiang Kuo rolled off her body.

He carefully carried Tingyu into the bathroom, his movements gentle, as if he were handling a treasure, completely different from the way he looked when he hit her.

Jiang Kuo cleaned every part of her carefully, carried her back to the room, pulled up the quilt to cover her, and finally leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

Her whole body was on strike, and for a moment she felt inexplicably sober about what she was going through. She lay on the bedside and retched over and over again.

She suppressed the mixed emotions of powerlessness, sadness, and disgust in her heart. She frowned, and her voice was filled with strong hatred, "Jiang Kuo, why don't you die."

From then on, she turned her back and didn't look at him again.

Jiang Kuo's expression was complicated. He sat by the bed and stared at her lying back, silent for a long time.

Finally, he caressed Tingyu's back and promised in a low voice, "I will divorce your mother as soon as possible."