Extra 2:

My ideal of love is to be a little daughter again and find a man who is like my father.

  ——Annie Baby's "The Best Years"

  In her previous life, Tingyu was a willful girl.

  Her mother died young, and her father took care of her blindly. She was his darling and the apple of his eye.

  She is good-looking, with a slim figure and peach-like breasts.

  She likes to be vigorous, she is so innocent, she is as fresh and soft as a flower, her eyes are filled with tears easily, and she believes in the oath of eternal love.

  She is a spoiled child and she is willful.

  From the age of ten to seventeen, from a child to a girl, for seven years, she was passionately obsessed with her father's good brother, Jiang Kuo.

  Ting Yu calls this man who is twenty years older than him "Uncle Jiang."

  He is the same age as his father, but he does not look old at all.

  He has dark eyes and thick eyebrows, and firm facial contours. He has a strong chest and thick arms. He is so strong that he can lift her 90 kilograms with one hand and do ten weightliftings without gasping for breath. He is an outstanding member of the military academy. As a graduate, it was easy for him to carry her up mountains.

  He would make her laugh, and occasionally scare her into tears.

  Ting Yu likes Jiang Kuo.

  Jiang Kuo was divorced, and there was a twenty-year age gap between them, but Ting Yu didn't care at all.

  Jiang Kuo did not. Tingyu is the brother's daughter, not just any girl outside.

  He is so many years older than her and has eaten more salt than she has drank water. He has many scruples in his heart and is unwilling to hurt her. Therefore, he is unwilling to have a connection with her beyond family ties. .

  He regarded her as half a daughter. I never dared to think anything wrong about her.

  Tingyu doesn't want to be his "half daughter", Tingyu is ambitious, she wants to be his "woman", the only woman!

  On the night of her eighteenth birthday, Tingyu put on the most beautiful dress in her wardrobe, stepped on crystal high heels, and put on a mature and sexy make-up. She was the princess in the room.

  She came in style and sat next to Jiang Kuo, shining brightly, with a smile as bright as a flower.

  She clung to his shoulder and drank cup after cup. No one could stop her. She was so drunk that she actually threw herself into his chest. She looked up her young face and confessed to him in a daze. Jiang Kuo and the girl with red lips and white teeth The little girl faced each other, her eyes gradually dimming.

  But in the end, he restrained himself, insisted on his so-called bullshit principle of cherishing her, and chose to push her away.

  Her father saw through her feelings for Jiang Kuo and was very troubled.

  Out of concern for his daughter's development, his father did not tell her the truth, but tactfully excused him for sending her to study abroad, hoping to calm her down.

  Perhaps she hopes that her vision will be broadened and she will have enough experience, so that when she looks back, she will give up the shocking thoughts she had at the beginning.

  Jun was born before you were born, and you are already old after you gave birth to Jun. In this way, my father wanted Ting Yu to understand that there was no possibility for you and Jiang Kuo.