23

Tingyu slowly opened his eyes. The lights on the ceiling were dazzlingly bright. The whiteness of the room spread, and the smell of disinfectant filled the tip of his nose.

  Ren Tianming was sitting aside, staring at the inspection report in a daze. When he saw her waking up, he carefully helped her sit up. Tingyu's throat was dry and he looked around. It was already dark outside the window, "Where is this?"

  "City City " People's Hospital." Tianming forced out a smile that was uglier than crying, "You were weak and had a lot of emotional ups and downs, so you fainted due to stimulation. The doctor just finished the examination and it was nothing serious."

  Tingyu was speechless for a moment. She stared at him blankly, but her mind was nowhere to be found.

  Tianming asked her softly if she was thirsty.

  Tingyu came back to her senses and lifted her dry lips. Her mind was still a little dizzy after waking up. "Well, I'm a little thirsty."

  Tianming quickly poured warm water for her to drink. Tingyu took a few sips from his hand to moisten it. Moisten your lips, then lean back on the pillow weakly.

  She took out the mobile phone in her pocket. There was only 1% battery left. There were all missed calls from Jiang Kuo, and there was also a message from Youzi two hours ago, saying that she had something urgent and couldn't come over. For this reason Apologize.

  Tingyu glanced at it expressionlessly, threw the phone beside the bed, raised his hand and pressed his eyebrows.

  "The doctor said that the cause of your amnesia is unknown. The examination found no trauma stimulating the brain nerves. It may be caused by some special drug, but it is just a guess at the moment." The truth was revealed, and Tianming's eyes were faintly red.

  Tingyu smiled bitterly, feeling ridiculous.

  The world is so vast, Jiang Kuo's perverted and narrow love is a prison she never wants to enter, but he forces her to go astray, regardless of the insurmountable gap between them.

  "Ting Yu, I have some bad news. Promise me to calm down after listening to it." Although he forced himself to calm down first, Ren Tianming was still very broken. He hesitated again and again, and his eyes were filled with waves. , Ningmei said, "You are...four weeks pregnant."

  Subversive information hit her brain one after another. Tingyu opened her eyes and raised her head suddenly. Her expression was extremely different and she frowned.

  When Tingyu fell asleep, Tianming had already thought of all kinds of things from this child. He clenched his fists and tried his best to suppress the urge to go to the beast to settle accounts immediately.

  The two people in the ward felt as if they had fallen into a cold cellar, without any joy in welcoming new life, as if they were hearing the passing of a life.

  "I should have thought of it earlier. After Xibishan came back, I went to my hometown and came to find you. Your whole family moved away mysteriously... I couldn't contact you and went to the police station. I didn't expect that I would be framed after I came out. Entered the juvenile detention center." Tian Ming clenched his back molars bitterly, "He must have done something to trick you and deliberately induced you when you couldn't remember anything..."

  Tingyu lowered his eyes and hugged his head, many scenes appeared in his eyes. There was an explosion in my head.

  Her long eyelashes covered most of her gray pupils, and the light inside disappeared completely.

  "Tingyu?" Ren Tianming called her name worriedly.

  Tingyu shook her head with a bloodless face and murmured: "It's his child, I don't want it... I can't..."

  Tingyu was distraught, Tianming hugged her distressedly, her expression became more and more solemn: "Tingyu, you Don't be impulsive, just listen to me first..."

  "Tianming, can you still contact the doctor?" Tingyu grabbed his chest tightly.

  The fabric of the clothes was blurred and mottled in front of his eyes, but his tone was decisive, full of the madness of sharing the same fate, "I will do the operation now! I don't want this child!"

  "Ting Yu, it's him who deserves to die! Don't hurt yourself." Tianming His face became gloomy, and his heart was even more congested. After a while, he exhaled a breath and kissed the long-healed wound on her fair arm. He gritted his teeth and said, "Jiang Kuo must pay the price! Let's call the police first. There is a mountain of evidence." , no matter how powerful he is, and the sky net is huge, he can only suppress the law!"