Chapter Two: Tingyu, this is your Uncle Jiang

A few days later.

"Ting Yu, come to Box 305 of Nanyang Hotel opposite the school after school today. Mom will take you to meet someone." Ting Yu received a call from her mother. Yu Huan's voice could not hide the excitement and joy. She was curious about what her mother would bring. She was going to meet someone.

When she went to the next class, she greeted Tianming first and asked him to go back alone, then she slowly walked to the address her mother had mentioned with her schoolbag on her back.

The waiter led her upstairs, knocked on the door, and opened the door to a private room inside.

There are seats for three people, and the table is filled with all kinds of dishes.

There was a tall man sitting at the main seat, with his back to the light, and Ting Yu couldn't see his expression clearly.

Next to her was her mother who was smiling from ear to ear, as if she had won a five million lottery ticket, her face was radiant and her eyes were sparkling.

"Ting Yu, come and sit down!" Yu Huan quickly called his daughter to sit down.

Ting Yu immediately understood the meaning of this dinner - her mother spent thousands of dollars to register as a member of a marriage agency last year. After struggling for so long, it seemed that she had finally caught someone with good conditions, so she should be happy.

Tingyu sat next to her mother without saying a word.

"Brother Kuo, this is my daughter Yun Tingyu. She will be 17 years old in September." Yu Huan looked like a loving mother and a virtuous wife. She reached out and brushed the messy hair in front of Tingyu's forehead, and followed her with a smile like a flower. Tingyu introduced the man beside him, "Tingyu, this is your Uncle Jiang. He is the deputy police chief of our District D... Didn't you often tell me when you were a child that you most wanted to have a police father?"

My mother was very beautiful, and she was a lovely beauty when she was young. Unfortunately, she met an unkind person and was killed by a man who abandoned his wife and daughter.

She is now as excited as a girl, beaming with joy and ecstasy, extremely satisfied with this man - it seems that all the good luck in this life has been gathered just to meet this man.

But...police dad?

He had just entered the door and didn't see clearly. Tingyu raised his eyes and looked at the man quietly again.

He was wearing casual clothes, his skin was tanned, the lines on his face were very tight, and his eyes were deep, and he looked like he should belong to the "serious" type of person.

"Yu Huan, I didn't expect you to have such a big daughter." The man's voice was deep and strong. He stood up slowly and stretched out his hand to Tingyu, "Hello, Tingyu."

The palm was thick, strong and extremely generous. , Tingyu stared at the hand, stunned, her mother pushed her next to her, and then she stood up, carefully stretched out her own hand, and put it into his big palm.

His small white and soft hands were wrapped in big palms with swollen veins. His palms were hot, and the heat spread to Tingyu. Tingyu felt something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what was wrong.

The mother pushed her again and urged with a smile: "Listen to the rain and call someone."

The flower-like girl lowered her eyes and called softly: "Hello, Uncle Jiang."

Jiang Kuo responded, With a smile in his eyes, he slowly let go of her hand.