Chapter Six

Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature, I live for danger
- Ariana Grande

~ Aurora ~

"Jessica?" Leo said, unchaining my arms from the wall. I hummed quietly, not wanting to use all of the little strength I had. I needed to save some. I needed to make sure that I was ready for anything.

"Matteo, can I get some help?" Leo asked and I felt arms around my waist, lifting me off of the ground.

"Gracias." I whispered, leaning my head on one of them as they helped me through the giant house. The doors opened to a big room, my eyes adjusting to the light as a bunch of heads snapped towards me.

(Thank you.)

"Fermare." Mr. Rosso barked out and everyone in the room froze.

(Stop.)

"Look down." Everyone followed his command and he clenched his jaw.

"Josie, help Miss Fields into a different outfit." A girl with dark skin, big green eyes and curly hair walked up to me.

"I'm Josie, come with me." She smiled, wrapping her arm around me and helping me walk to another room.

"I'm Jessica." I introduced myself, seeing the smile on her face. It's better to make friends than enemies right now. She led me to a room, which I assumed to be hers. Many pictures littered the walls and clothes were thrown around the room.

"Have a quick shower and I'll pick something out for you." She turned the water on in the bathroom and gave me a towel before closing the door.

I undressed, stepping inside of the shower. The warm water hit my body, causing my muscles to finally relax. All of the dried up blood washed off and I watched it quickly disappear down the drain. The dirt, and sweat closely following. I washed my body, shampooing and conditioning my hair, before turning the shower off. I had more energy now than I had felt in the past two days. I wrapped myself in the towel before opening the door. Josie was sitting on her bed, fiddling with different clothes options.

"I'll go stand outside of the door while you change. Come out when you're ready! I gave you a couple options but if you don't like them feel free to go through my closet!" She laughed, turning her back and walking out of the room.

I followed quickly behind her, locking the door before I grabbed the first thing on the bed and threw it on. Underwear, a bra, a pair of sweatpants, a tank top, a sweatshirt, socks. I looked around the room and my eyes settled on a computer. I quickly opened it, trying to see if I could find anything useful.

Folder; Ace - assassin & more?
Folder; Vlad Dumak - russian mafia leader
Folder; Kelly Malone - irish mafia leader
Folder; Midas Rosso - italian mafia leader
Folder; Blake Petrova - russian underboss
More...

"You okay in there, Jess!" I heard Josie say, causing me to panic and close her laptop. I'll have to come back to it. I stood up, swinging the door open and stepping out.

"What do you say we go and eat now?" She asked, a smile on her face as we walked back downstairs. I followed behind her, and felt the stares on me as we entered the room.

"Move." She said, looking at the guy who was in the chair next to her. He got up, and looked around to see the only open chair was on the left of Mr. Midas Rosso. It's good to finally be able to put a name to the dickhead face. His face dropped, but Josie had already pulled me to sit next to her. I felt the stares on me, making me shrink into my seat. I wanted to do nothing more than jab this knife into someone's neck, but that would get me killed.