Chapter Thirty

I bet she could never make you cry
- Rihanna

~ Midas ~

"Well you two look like you had fun." Matteo said as we walked into the house. Aurora had my gun in her hands, and I was holding her heels. Everyone's heads whipped around to face us.

"You look like you just killed someone. What a perfect date." Josie spoke next, chuckling to her brother.

"We did. Well- Aurora did." I clenched my jaw, looking at her and expecting her to be shaken up, or scared. I shouldn't expect it from one of the world's best assassins though.

"What the hell happened?" Yomar jumped up, coming towards us. I opened my mouth to speak and was cut off by Aurora.

"Kelly happened. I think there's a tracker in me. I think when they took me to the hospital they put one in. How else would they know where to find me?" She clenched her jaw, pressing around on random spots on her skin. Abu walked over, holding his phone up to her body. He slowly rounded her, and his phone buzzed, lighting up red.

"Knife." He said, and Yomar handed him a knife.

"What the fuck! Don't cut her open, are you crazy!" I went to grab Abu's hand but Dlo came and pushed me back.

"They have to get it out. Just let it happen, brother." He said, making sure I didn't move from my spot against the wall. He cut open her leg, where the bullet graze was. Yomar grabbed vodka, wiping his hands with it before sticking his finger in, and pulling out a small chip.

Aurora's eyes stayed on mine, and she winced. Yomar grabbed a mallet from the kitchen, smashing the tracker into a hundred little pieces. Abu didn't stitch her up, the cut wasn't deep. He just cleaned it and made sure to wrap it in gauze. Aurora made her way to the elevator, and I followed behind her quickly. The boys were staring at us as we went. She let out a deep breath as we got in, and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"I don't get what she wants from me? What's so important about me and not my brothers? She goes after them in order to get me back in her hold. Then she goes after me, and threatens that she will hurt them, once I'm in her hold." Her forehead laid against my chest and she looked down at the ground.

"I don't know what she wants, but I promise you that I'll figure it out." The elevator opened, and she walked out. I followed behind her, opening our bedroom door.

"I'm missing something." She muttered, before walking over to the desk in the corner and grabbing her computer.

"Aurora, baby, let's relax and start on this tomorrow." I walked over to her, dropping her heels on the floor. Her fingers clicked away at rapid speed, and I sighed. I pulled the desk chair back, bringing my head down and pressing soft kisses to her neck.

"You're trying to seduce me." She said, tilting her head and giving me more access. I chuckled, feeling her sharp breath as my teeth grazed her skin.

"Is it working?" I asked, and she stopped typing.

"No." She spoke, and I smirked against her skin.

"Then why did you stop?" I pulled the chair back even more, wrapping my arm around her waist and lifting her up with one arm. Her legs wrapped around my body, and her lips attached to mine. They moved in sync, fitting together like the perfect puzzle. Her hands roamed or my hair, tugging at it. Something that she loved doing, and something that I loved feeling.

I groaned into the kisses, which only made her pull harder. My hands that were resting on her ass, slowly came up, unzipping her dress as she held herself up. Her hands dropped from my hair, and she pulled away. Her hands fiddled with my buttons on my shirt and she quickly unbuttoned them all. I set her down on the bed, taking my shirt off the rest of the way. I reached out, pulling the straps of her dress down.