Prologue

~ Third Person ~

The woman looked around, making sure the alley way was clear before she ripped off her jacket, wrapping it around her leg in a way to make a tourniquet. She could hear the footsteps rushing towards her, and the millions of thoughts roamed through her head.

"What the fuck do you think your doing!" The man yelled, frustration was written all over his face.

His accent was thick, one that the woman has heard before. She's heard it from the other men that are standing behind the main one. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she looked at the men in front of her. The four of them stood with such great power, and they knew how much power they held.

The guns were tucked into their waistbands, but easily noticeable to the woman. She took a step back, holding her hand over her stomach in a protective manner. She grabbed the gun from her purse, and pointed it at the man in the center.

"Drop the gun, it's over." The one on the far left said as they all pulled out their guns.

She remembered him to be her favorite hook up. She had the most fun with him in bed, even though everything she did with all of them was fake, she still had to enjoy it somehow.

"I can't believe you played us, all of us!" The one on the right now yelled, causing the woman to cringe.

For the past 4 years the woman has been working as a spy, and it was safe to say that she infiltrated the wrong mafia.

"If you shoot me you will never see your children again." Three children with the four men in front of her. Messy, I know, but she took pride in it. She took pride in knowing that these men would do anything for their children. Three out of the four dropped their guns, looking at the main one who still held him up.

"Luckily, I don't have that burden of having you kidnap my child away from me." The main one said before a smirk appeared on the woman's face.

"Congratulations, sweetheart." The woman watched as the man's face dropped and he looked down at her stomach.

"Shoot me and you lose your child." Her eyes narrowed as he slowly dropped his arm.

You could see the millions of thoughts behind the man's eyes. He wondered how he could have been so incredibly stupid. He wondered if he would ever get to see his child. They all wondered that. The four men who were now subjected to letting her go when they were supposed to kill her.

"We will get our children back!" He yelled, before the woman turned around slowly.

"Over my dead body." She said with a smirk before jumping into a van that was parked on the side of the road and headed towards the nearest safe house.