Chapter Thirty-One

Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?
Baby, I want you to want me
Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?
Baby, I want ya
- J. Cole & Miguel

~ Aurora ~

My heels clicked against the floor as I walked into the dining room. My legs screamed in pain at every step I took. I'm not letting him fuck me like that anymore.

Who am I kidding...

Everyone stopped what they were doing, except for my brothers and Midas, and stared at me. I liked around the room, pulling my gun out, and looking down at Mark. The tech guy. The tech guy that couldn't find me when Midas asked him to. The tech guy that also put a tracker in Midas's car which almost got us killed yesterday.

"Capa- what do I owe the pleasure?" He looked up at me nervously and I grinned.

"Oh you know... stuff." I looked at Matteo and Leo, nodded my head toward Mark. They stood up, almost instantly, grabbing him from his seat. Midas finally looked up and noticed what I was going. The boys had grins on their faces, and Josie was giving me a thumbs up.

"Take this as a warning for all of you! If you double cross me, or are working with the other side, you will also get killed." I said, holding the gun up to Mark's head.

"No!" A woman yelled before I pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight through his head and his body fell limp to the floor. Leo and Matteo dragged it away and out of my sight.

"Does anyone else have something that they want to confess?!" I yelled, looking around at the table. Everyone shook their heads, their faces turning pale. I walked over to my seat, sitting down and eating whatever food Midas put in front of me.

"My dick is hard." Josie said, shoving me in a joking manner. I laughed, shaking my head as she smiled at me.

"Amen." Midas muttered, cracking his knuckles.

"We're having a meeting after breakfast. Meet in my office." Midas spoke to the boys, looking over at Josie and I. He then stood up, kissing my head before walking out of the room.

"I'm totally sitting in his chair." Dlo stood up, sitting in his chair. He snickered, rolling it around the open floor.

"What a dumbass." Yomar mumbled, a smile on his face.

"You guys love me, shut up." He said, standing up from the chair and looking around the room.

"Love you when you shut up." I said, finished my food and stood up with him. Everyone soon followed, going off to wherever they needed to be. Dlo wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked toward the elevator. Josie was walking next to Yomar and Abu. Abu kept giving her glaces, but I brushed it off. He's never taken interest in a girl, he's probably just looking at her.

"A hundred bucks he likes her." Dlo whispered, before we all got into the elevator. I looked up at him, and looked back at Abu and Josie. Josie was talking to Yomar about different sniper guns, and Abu was just staring at Josie.

"Two hundred they fuck." I whispered, looking up at Dlo. The elevator opened and everyone poured out. The group of three walked into the office before us.

"Deal." Dlo said, holding his hand out.

"Deal." I said, shaking his hand.

"What did you guys do?" Midas spoke, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Nothing of any damage." I smiled sweetly at him, and she rolled his eyes. Matteo and Leo already stood on either side of Midas, looking at us all as we sat on the other side of the desk.