Part 9

Alex woke up hours later feeling his head heavier than usual. He stares at the ceiling of his bedroom feeling the emptiness inside his room and also his heart. His head turned to the empty bed besides him and remembers the time when he woke up seeking the certain blonde sleeping next to him. He finds it calming whenever he woke up he get to see Henry sleeping next to him. Their friendship had grown since Alex knew about Henry side of his family and reasons for his trigger. He felt relieved whenever he saw Henry safe and sound next to him.

He sighed staring at his dark room knowing it's late and reached his phone to see it's showed one in the morning. He fell asleep for few hours only but yet he felt like he slept more. His stomach growls at this point and he groaned before sitting up on his bed letting his feet drops on the ground. He yawned scratching the back of his neck before he start stripping himself from his clothes.

He didn't bother to cover himself considering he is alone in this room probably the whole dorm. Everyone is out for the holiday and few students who'd stay around probably out for a party or stayed in their own bedroom.

Alex took off his shirt and pants tossing it on the bed before he took off his brief leaving himself standing in the middle of the room - naked. He put his EarPods on, scrolling through his phone for his playlist before he decides for his songs. The music blasted through his ears as he tossed his clothes inside the empty hamper that he had not realizing the door rattle with someone slotting the key inside the slot.

He turned only to find Henry stood with the door open wide and he was equally shocked to see Alex stood in the middle of their dorm room- naked. They both were beyond surprised at this point to find each other and Henry finally screamed covering his eyes seeing Alex naked while Alex screamed tried to cover himself with his pillow by his side.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" They both yells simultaneously at each other.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Alex repeats and Henry was covering his both eyes with his palm by now.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Alex screamed struggling to cover himself with the pillow he grabbed pressing on his lower abdomen.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! You were supposed to be in Austin!" Henry yelled but Alex yelled back at him. "YOU were supposed to be in London!" Henry slammed the door shut not believing that Alex is here right now and he was so sure that he would come back to his empty dorm especially this late.

"Plans changed." Henry says before he tossed Alex his towel from the cabinet with his palm still over his eyes and Alex hurriedly cover himself. Henry stood lowering his palm when Alex finally cover himself and later had his hand over his waist not knowing what he should say right now since Alex literally just left two days ago. "Well, my plans changed too." Alex says tossing his EarPods back into the case and saw Henry still standing by the door with his hand now crossed over his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Alex asks softly after they'd both calm down from their shock and Henry sighed putting his chin up dragging his eyes from Alex.

He shrugs his shoulder not wanting to say further before taking his seat on his bed while Alex sat in his. They both sat across from each other in silenced while Alex stares at Henry letting his gaze down on the floor before him. "Hen tell me what happened? You were so excited to go home." Alex asks and he can see Henry eyes starts to waters before he chin up again. He always does this when he tried to look brave in front of everyone but Alex knew better.

"My brother told me that if I come home, it would be just me and my mum. He will be spending his Thanksgiving in Spain with his girlfriend. I don't want to go back and be alone. Especially not with my mum and her new boyfriend. I rather be alone here." Henry voice choked and Alex can see how hard he tried not to cry.