Part 16

Alex ran frantically out from the dorm room trying to find Henry but the moment he did, he was crushed when he saw him eating lunch with Danny in the restaurant. He never seen Henry smiling and blushing like this and it triggered something in Alex - jealousy. He wanted to go in and punched the life out of this guy for good but knowing how it would upset Henry, he stops himself from doing so. So he ran out from watching them further and immediately call on one person he could think of right now to calm his heart.

"Alex?" Nora's voice sound so sleepy and Alex bet she had a late night and probably sleeping in for the day. "I'm sorry for disturbing you Nora but I need to talk to someone." He says before he ran towards the centre court and walked through the foyer heading towards sports building where he spent most of his time there.

"Talk. Is it Henry?" She asks and since he kissed him, Nora is the only person he'd ever told about his feelings towards Henry. "It's Danny." He replied and he could hear Nora gasped at the mentioned of that bastard name and she hates him equally. "Noooooo. Why the hell is he there?" She cursed and Alex sighed rubbing his temple with his finger as he took a seat on the bench.

"I have no idea but now he seems interested in Henry and I'm scared Nora. What if-" Alex stops himself and Nora sighed through the speaker. "You need to get Henry as far away from him as possible. Make up stories about him. Make him steer clear from Danny." Nora suggested but Alex sighed shaking his head still feeling the pain over his busted lips when he thought of Henry.

"I don't think that's ever gonna happened. I fucked up-" Alex choked and Nora can hear how upset Alex sounds at this moment. "Oh Alex. What happened? I thought you were happy. You told me you guys kissed." Alex remember the day Henry and him kissed, she is the first person he told since he couldn't hold the excitement in him. He never did confess to her how he felt but somehow he was rather smitten by Henry and he can't deny his feelings towards him. So he told her everything that happened last night and especially the fact that he called Henry a virgin out of spite and Henry punched him. He told her how he found Henry's notes about him and regretted everything now that he can sees it clearly how Henry felt about him.

"I can't Nora. I can't ruined him. He's too- innocent." He tells her and he could hear Nora scoffed at him. "What is wrong with you?! You kissed him, you dragged him into this mess and now you just wanna leave? I don't blame Henry for punching you. I wish I was there to record it. You are a fucking idiot!" She scolded him and he clenched his jaw annoyingly at her but before he could defends himself, she stops him and continued.

"Look, you have been wanting to dick him down for good. What's stopping you? Don't tell me Alex Claremont had finally found love and -" Nora stops when she finally realized why Alex is so afraid of ruining Henry.

"Oh my god. You love him don't you?! You are scared shitless by now. The Great Alexander Claremont, the guy who doesn't do relationship and commitment finally gonna be in one. " She practically screamed at this point and Alex was beyond annoyed so he placed her on speaker setting his phone next to him on the bench to let her rambling on in her thoughts. "Alex!" She screamed through the speaker while Alex stares at his phone waiting for her to calm down.

"Are you done?" He asks and Nora finally quiet down huffing her breath through the speakers. "Are you gonna tell him?" Alex scrunched his nose towards her and shook his head unknowingly. "Don't be ridiculous Nora. I called you for Danny remember? How do I get him to stop seeing him?" Alex asks her and she was silent for a few seconds before she replied. "Tell him how you feel. He might feel the same way. Otherwise why would he be so upset."

Alex sighed longly at the thought of confronting Henry at this point. He wasn't gonna deny that he is afraid of facing him but he also didn't want to give Henry any false hope on his feelings. He knew himself. He always felt like he is ready to be in love with someone but somehow that feeling will be lost and he would wake up one day feeling bored and he didn't want Henry to be hurt, especially Henry.