Part 20

They all stayed by Henry side the rest of the day and by the time probably it was late afternoon, finally Henry shown signs of waking up. Alex remembers staying by his side when Henry fingers starts flickering and he jumped. Phillip saw him stood abruptly from his seat that made him jumped too. "Hen?" Phillips says gripping onto his cold hands and saw Henry fluttering his eyes open.

The moment they saw Henry waking up, a sighed of relieve mixed with worry plastered all over their face. Alex and Phillip stayed by his side gripping onto his hand hoping he would feel all the support they intended to give in this crucial time. "Hen?" Phillip called again seeing Henry finally opened his eyes and stares at the ceiling above him. He swallowed his throat dryly before his eyes finally turned side to side seeing all of their faces and finally landed on Phillip next to him. "Pip?" He called, his voice hoarse and Alex thought probably due to the tube he had down his throat earlier, or probably due to the scream he did.

"I'm here Hen, I'm right here." He says stroking Henry's messy blonde hair away from his forehead before Henry broke in tears. Henry felt his chest burning with fire as his breaths starts to quicken. "Hen, breathe slowly, please." Phillip sat by his side holding on to his arms when he starts to have his panic attack and Alex stood back giving him space to calm Henry down. "Hen, look at me. Look at me. Follow my breathing Hen. Listen to me." He tried but Henry didn't even showed sign of slowing down his breathing and Alex got worried. He had seen this countless time and now probably worst seeing the trauma he had encountered.

"Call the nurse." He instructs and Oscar ran out of the room with Ellen stepped closer to Alex's side watching Henry fighting for his breaths. Seconds later the nurses barged in with Oscar holding on to the door for them and they had Phillip stepped away so they could help Henry. It broke Alex's heart seeing Phillip by Henry side gripping on his legs with tears in his eyes but worst is when Henry flinched to his touch and tried to got away from them but soon regretted when he screamed in pain due to the surgery he had earlier.

"Sir, sir, calm down. We're gonna help you alright." The nurse told Henry and surprisingly Henry didn't flinched by her touch but when one of her colleague tried to inject something into Henry's line he flipped and the moment he got closer, Henry screamed his deafening scream again and the look on their faces was indescribable. They couldn't bear their heart when they saw Henry being man handled by the two male nurses because he got aggressive towards them.

"Stop! Stop!" Ellen told them after she witnessed the two male nurses almost breaking Henry's wrist and it got him screamed louder and more frightening than earlier causing both Phillip and Alex backed away from him.

"Let him go." Ellen told them and they obeyed watching Henry finally stops screaming and hugged his knees closer to his chest rocking his body back and forth as he pressed himself against the head board. The nurse still holding on to the syringes in her hand when Ellen pulled them out and away from Henry before she sat on the bed and making the smallest moves ever so she won't provoke Henry. "Henry, my name is Ellen, I'm Alex's mum." She says pressing her palm over her chest and Henry's gaze still lowered to the sheets over his legs.

"Hen? Sweetheart, we're gonna help you alright?" Ellen says and Henry mumbles something under his breath. "Mum." The word barely escapes his lips and it broke Ellen's heart when he says it over and over and she turned her head towards Phillip behind her. He had tears over his face as he watched Henry mumbling words with his body rocked back and forth. "I couldn't get her. She's not answering her phone." He says and Ellen sighs before her gaze turned back to Henry before her. She nods at the nurse to finally give Henry his medication hoping that would help him a little.

Slowly Henry eyes fluttering weakly and his body rocks to the side before Ellen caught him and he slides to his unconsciousness in her arms. She laid him back on the pillow with the help of the nurses while the rest of them witnessed her gesture. "Don't let any male staff come in here." She warned them as they were about to walk out of the room and the moment she did, they all turned and looked at her with a confused look. But they didn't exactly replied and barely nods to her word before they all left.