Part 37

"I'm fine Bea." Henry was talking to his sister few days later after Phillip told him that she is getting madder than the hatter staying back in London. She was practically screaming at him before he finally gave in to her demand.

"I am getting mad right here, are you coming home soon? Has the doctor said anything?" She flooded him with questions and Henry couldn't help looking at Alex from behind his phone as he was staring at his own over the edge of Henry's bed ignoring him. Phillip on the other hand paced around the room with his phone pressed on his ear assuming he talked to someone from his office.

"I don't know Bea, maybe." He sighs trying not to stare at his phone screen so much as it raised his headache further. "Look, look." She told him before the screen starts to shake and she was walking with her phone in her hand. Henry shut his eyes tight trying to ease the headache building but Bea kept asking him to look at her on the screen.

When the screen finally settles, he saw her standing in front of a long mirror holding out her bulging stomach that grew twice the size since the last he saw her. "Oh my God Bea, you're getting close aren't you?" He says hiding his pain behind his eyes and Bea smiles widely rubbing her stomach.

"I know, six weeks more and counting. I can't wait to get her out. She is kicking me like I'm a punching bag." She sat back on her bed in her own house that she had and Henry is glad she is not back at their childhood home.

"Have you talk to her?" Henry finally spoke about their mother and Bea was quiet before she finally answered him. "No. I don't think I can face her after what she did to you." Henry sighs pressing his finger over his temple before he sat up straight on his bed.

"You okay Hen? You look like you're gonna vomit." She says and just on cue, Alex shot his head up to look at Henry's face pale and his throat bobbed up and down trying to hold down whatever is coming. But he didn't expect when Henry turned to his side and start hurling everything inside his stomach. "Shit!"

Alex jumped from his seat and Phillip immediately ended his call before he grabbed the trash can and hold it out for Henry although it might seems pointless by now. "I'll get the doctor." Phillip told them as Alex holding out the bin for Henry to continue hurling and Bea's panicked voice were muffled by the blanket on top of Henry's phone.

It took him a while but Henry finally managed to stop from vomiting and Alex grabbed a tissue box by his bedside and handed it to him before Henry wiped his own mouth with it. He thanked him and noticed Bea's still calling out from his phone so he handed the phone to Alex. "Tell her I'm fine. I'll call her later." He told him with a dry heaving sound and Alex nodded.

"Bea, hey. I'm Alex." He noticed that Bea and him never spoke and he can see how frantic she is over the screen and tears were running down her face before she saw him. "Is he alright? Where's Pip?" She asks in tears and Alex tried to calm her down as best as he could. "He's fine, he's fine. he's here, see?" He flipped the camera for her to see but it didn't help when she sees Henry leaning his head back on his pillow with his palm over his forehead.

He tried to hide the residue vomit over the side of his bed before the doctor barged in with the nurses and Phillip followed behind them. "Bea, gotta go. Call you later. Love you." Pip told her after he grabbed the phone from Alex hand and immediately ended the call. Alex knew Phillip didn't want her to see Henry being surrounded by these people and worrying about him.

Both Alex and Phillip stared at the doctor examining Henry and the nurse helped cleaning him up and changed the sheets over the bed before the doctor held her waist cocking her head to the side. "How long were you on the screen?" She asks and Henry turned to look at Phillip behind her.