Part 29

After Bea helped Henry back to his bed and she is surely enough that he is alright to be on his own, she immediately rushed to Phillip's room demanding answers feeling that he is hiding something from her. The moment she stepped in, she closed the door finding Phillip already placing his stacked of shirts and suits neatly in his travel bag that he used a lot.

"What the hell is going on?" She asks gripping her hand over her waist. Phillip walked back and forth from his bed to his wardrobe and he didn't even turned his eyes to her. "I told you, Alex is in hospital." He said and Bea retorts.

"Alex as in Henry's friend who he is crushing on? Why does it bothers you?" She asks and clearly she could see Phillip didn't pay attention to her since he's on his phone, texting.

"You do know that Henry is your brother, not Alex." She said as she closed their gap. "I know Bea, but he was hurt by the same people that hurt Henry because he tried to defend him and I can't just sit around doing nothing." He states after typing aggressively over his phone.

"What about when you told me to look for Narcan quietly? What's the story there?" She asks as she stood by the end of his bed watching as he packed.

"Right. Forget about it." He said and continue on packing before he attempted to leave the bed and headed to his bathroom but Bea caught his arm and he was pull back to look at her reluctantly. "Speak." She told him sternly and he eyed her sitting over the edge holding on to her stomach. "Bea, you should go back home and I will let you know once we are back." He said before he left to grab his toiletries and Bea stared at him confused. "Tell me!" She yelled but Phillip walked pasts her.

"Please. Just listen to me and I will explain everything after I got back." He told her and she sighs but then smiled sheepishly at him. "Can I come?" She asks and Phillip shot her a death stare, "Absolutely not!" He protest and she glared her gaze back at him. "Why not?" She asks standing closer besides him taking his space to pack.

"Please Bea, it's not a vacation and you're pregnant. Our pilot won't agree to bring you." He explained and Bea rolled her eyes. "I'm close to seven months pregnant not yet due for another couple of months. Why you men so afraid of pregnant women anyway?" She huffed sitting over the bed again placing her elbow over Phillip's bag.

"We're not, but I am not responsible if your kid decides to come out in America. Eleven hours flight is not quick enough Bea. Even if it's first birth." He can see her groaned in protest but chose to ignore her. After he zipped the luggage and placed it over the floor, he changed into his normal wool long sleeves sweater with a white slack pants and changed his bedroom shoes to his casual black one.

"Are you sure he is alright to travel? After what happened." Bea asks softly staring at her brother and Philip could see the worry in her eyes. "I will make sure he is. I just need him out from this house, for now." He said still hiding the fact that he is keeping a secret inside of him.

"Please take care of Henry. Call me if anything." She told him and he nods wrapping his arm over her shoulder and kissed her temple. "Get out from this house for now and don't come here until I am home. Don't go near Catherine. Promise me." He whispered in her ear and she looked up to meet his eyes in surprised but she didn't question his attention except nodding in agreement, "Yeah. I promise." She may not understand why he tried to hide things from her but she trusted Phillip enough as her big brother and he would explained everything once he is back.

.

When Phillip headed back to Henry's room, he can see him barely packs and his luggage is still empty with him sitting on the bed staring out to spaces. "I told you to pack." His voice startled Henry back from his gaze. "I'm not going." He spoke softly before he leaned to grab the pillow fell on the floor and placed it back on the bed. He tried to pull the blanket to climb back on the bed when Phillip grabbed him around his arm and pulled him away from his bed.