Part 10

Henry woke up later that day feeling warmth and heaviness wrapped around him. He couldn't remember the last time he woke up this late. Usually after the nightmares he had, he won't go back to sleep, technically not won't but can't and he did tries so many ways to go back to sleep after he was triggered but fails. But last night triggered him cause he was tired and usually when he does, he gets this nightmare badly.

He didn't remember much whenever he had his nightmare. Usually woke up frantic and breathless but eventually he would tried his best to fall asleep and ended up staying awake the whole night. But when he flutters his eyes opened, the first thing he saw was Alex sleeping next to him. Henry didn't know how to react exactly seeing Alex's arm wrapped around his waist with his other arm underneath Henry's neck holding on his upper back.

Henry lifted his head up seeing the light coming from the window behind his bed and the sun is high up in the sky. Henry assumed it's probably late morning already. He sighed letting his head falls back on Alex's arm and won't stop staring at Alex's face that is literally inches away from him. He won't lie but he could watched Alex sleeping next to him all day long.

Henry loves the way his thick eyebrow relaxed from all sort of reaction he could muster in his playful behavior. The way his curly dark hair falls on his forehead matches his eyebrows. How his thick curled lashes creating a shadow on his cheek. His sharp tip nose that's literally inches away from Henry's made him want to boop their nose together.

Henry lowered his gaze towards Alex's neck watching his steady heart beats pulsating through his veins on the side of his neck. He didn't even realized that Alex was already awake and staring at him when he was lost in his own mind.

"Good morning Prince Charming." Alex says making Henry shot him a death look. "Don't call me that!" His words seethed through his teeth and Alex smiles but somehow he wrapped his arm tighter so Henry would get closer to his chest. He can feel Henry tense under his embrace but he couldn't care less. Henry on the other hand tried to wiggle his way out of Alex embrace but Alex decides to held him stronger.

"Alex, unhand me." Henry said and Alex stares at him, "Not until you tell me about your dream." He whispered and Henry pressed his lips trying to avoid his burning stares. He hates talking about his dreams especially to anyone. He hated how weak and vulnerable he is for not moving on since his father's death. Even his therapist gave up on him why does Alex gives a damn about him. His dream isn't as vivid as it used too but sometimes it does. It was only fragment of his past about his father on his dying bed that haunts him till today. 

"I don't remember." Henry lied pushing himself away from Alex's gripped but he held him tighter. "Again with lies. What am I gonna do to you Mr Fox?" Alex teased but Henry finds it fluttering when Alex called him like that. Henry pushed his way again when he feels Alex gripped over his waist that caged his arms underneath him harder. But Alex was unimaginably stronger than he does and when he fought himself out of his grip, he accidentally knocked Alex chin with his forehead and his arm finally released Henry cupping his own chin. Henry pushed his way out but he didn't even realized Alex was at the edge of their bed and accidentally fell on his back right on the floor behind him.

"Alex?" Henry kneeled over the edge watching Alex laid flat on the floor beside his bed with a frown on his face. He groaned feeling the pain over his back for hitting the floor and Henry felt bad for causing it. "I'm so sorry." Henry says feeling guilty at pushing Alex earlier.

"Ughhh, you don't have to be so aggressive in the morning." Alex groaned rubbing the back of his head. Henry didn't say anything except kneeling on the side of the bed looking down on the floor with an apologetic look towards Alex. He looked up when Alex offered him his palm and he stares at him confusedly. "Help me up." He says and Henry sighed before grabbing Alex hand in his.