Mackenzie

Mackenzie

Wake up-6.00am-Cubicle 409

Injection-6.00am-Cubicle 409-The Scientist

Workout-6.30am-The Gym-N/A

Shower-7.30am-Bathroom Block-N/A

Breakfast-7.45-8.30am-Dining Hall-N/A

Bloods/Rec Time-8.30-10.30am-Lab 4-The Vampire

Vitals Check/Rec-8.30-10.30am-Lab 5-The Doctor

Test 1 (w/out drug)-10.30-12.30-Arena 1-The Brains

Lunch Break-12.30-1.30pm-Dining Hall-N/A

Test 2 (w drug)-1.30-3.30pm-Arena 2-The Brains

Reflection/Snack-3.30-5.30pm-Office 3-The Therapist

Bloods/Rec Time-5.30-7.30pm-Lab 4-The Vampire

Vitals Check/Rec-5.30-7.30pm-Lab 5-The Doctor

Dinner-7.30-8.30pm-Dining Hall-All in attendance

Movie/Early bed-8.30-10.30-Media Room-N/A

Curfew-10.45pm-Cubicle 409-Night Monitoring

My schedule made my heart race. It was everything I would be doing for the entire summer.

I had never had to follow a routine. I'd always just done what I had to do.

The curfew was new too.

Ryken's schedule was identical.

That was the scariest part. Knowing I didn't just have to spend the summer with him but every single minute of every single day too.

Not that they were the only rules.

No fighting or killing was another one. Which I found funny they had to make a rule. Bet that one pissed Ryken off.

Only wear the provided clothes.

No contact with anyone outside the facility.

Only use provided products and supplies.

Only eat at the provided times.

It was a lot to take in. Being so controlled for so long. Like a prison. Except this one came with an angry alpha and sex with that alpha.

My body heated at that thought and I looked up to where Ryken was inspecting the thin white wardrobe in the corner. It had two cubbies, one with his clothes, one with mine.

His braid ran down his back, ending at the end of his torso. He'd always worn it like that and I had the urge to take out the hair band and see what it looked like when it was undone.

Probably hot as hell like every other thing about him.

I eyed the door to the side of the desk and stood up. I went to it and pushed against it. There was no handle but it wasn't locked.

There was a small toilet and vanity in there. I was pretty sure Ryken wasn't even going to fit in there. Lucky for me.

There were two towels, a hair wrap, a hair dryer, and two toothbrushes with toothpaste. It was all in bland white packaging so I had no idea what products they were asking me to use but I had no choice.

The shower had a tiny cubby with shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. There was a loofa and facecloth too.

I found my contacts at the bottom of the vanity. And sanitary products. I stood up and closed the cupboard, letting out a deep breath as I stared into the mirror.