Chapter 13 - Fight

"Madison!" I hear an angry voice yell.

My eyes shoot open, and I try to sit up, but an arm holds me down.

I see my father standing in the open front doorway, anger in his eyes.

I quickly take in my surroundings. Me and Kian are laying on the couch sleeping together. Even though nothing happened, the scene probably looks bad.

I shake Kian's arm off of me, scrambling to stand up before grabbing his hand and jerking it, making him wake up.

He looks around before quickly standing up and brushing off his clothes. He stands still, looking nervous.

"Dad, nothing happened," I say quietly, not looking him in the eyes and taking a step away from Kian.

"It doesn't look like nothing happened!" He yells, causing Kian and I both to flinch.

"Dad, we're wearing clothes," I say calmly.

He looks from me to Kian before frowning, looking still just as mad.

"Get out. Now." Dad points to the door, looking at Kian with fire in his eyes.

"Hold up!" I protest loudly, my dad flinching. "He did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! What's the big deal?"

"The big deal, is that my teenage daughter is sleeping with a boy I hardly know!" He fumes. He squints his eyes at his loud voice.

I take in the purple rings under his eyes and the pain on his face and I realize he's hung over.

I look down, embarrassed.

I turn to Kian and take a step towards him. "Go home, I'll meet you in an hour," I say in a low voice, smiling at him. He nods, grabbing his phone off of the couch and walking out.

"Dad..." I say, looking at him with hurt in my eyes. "You don't get it."

"Get what?" He asks, seeming confused.

Ever since we moved here, I've maybe seen him three hours out of the day, sometimes not even at all.

"You're always gone. Either you're at work, or you're out getting drunk or who knows what! What about me? Where's the dad I moved here with?" Tears begin to form in my eyes and I look away.

"I...I'm sorry," he says, defeated. I look up and see him trudging off to his room.

*****

"Are you okay?" Kian asks as soon as I get to the table in the McDonald's where we agreed to meet. He stands and gives me a hug and I try not to cry.

"I'm fine," I lie.

We sit down at the table and just talk about what happened for the next hour.

After that, Kian takes me to an arcade down the street a few blocks from the McDonald's.

"Stop it!" I say, pushing Kian away from me as he keeps grabbing my sides, tickling me.

I giggle, grabbing his hands to keep them off of me.

He closes his fingers around my hands, pulling me back to him.

He wraps his arms around my waist, his hands still holding mine. He smushes his face up against my cheek, leaving a wet kiss on my cheek bone.

I giggle, closing my eyes and blushing, fully aware that there is a large amount if people of all ages watching us.

Kian leaves kisses all over the right side of my cheek, holding me close to him.

"Woah, PDA much?" I hear a familiar voice say, causing Kian to stop and me to look up.

Emily stands in front of us with a smirk on her face, an attractive boy standing next to her.

"Yeah whatever," Kian says, rolling his eyes and playing with my fingers.

"There are little kids here!" She scolds, laughing.

Kian shrugs, pulling me past her.

"What's wrong, Kian?" I ask, noticing that he has a frustrated look on his face.

"I... Ugh. She makes me so mad." He looks away, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"Why? She's so nice," I say, grabbing his hands and prying his fingers open from their fisted position and lacing my fingers with his.

"No, she's not. You're so blind. She's not your friend. She might act like it but I know her a little better and I can tell when she hates someone," he says, frustration in his tone.

"Kian, calm down. It's not a big deal," I say, trying to get him to look at me by placing my hand on his face.

"Maddy, listen." He grabs my face in his hands, looking me in the eyes. "She is not nice. Please do me a favor and don't hang out with her."

"Kian, your not my father," I spit out, instantly regretting it.

I see shock cross his face, and he drops his hands from my face.

Then I see that he's mad at me and I try to fix it.

"Kian," I say, grabbing his arm but he yanks it away. I take a step away from him, hurt.

He shakes his head before walking out of the arcade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay me! *cue jumping and clapping*

Okay I'm a dork.

But anyway, I updated on spring break! Yay!

And OMK. (Oh my Kevin;)

The last chapter recieved 28 votes. 28!

When I saw that this morning, I was like.... "YAY!!" On the inside of course. If I would have done that out loud my family would have looked at me like one crazy.

Which I am...

Anyways!

I hope you like this chapter!

Yeah it's short and horribly written.

But hey, I'm on spring break. Give me a break. Heh heh

20 votes maybe?

Just letting you guys know: there is a sequel to this! It's named Over Again! Just go to my page to find it if you've already read this!

Follow my twitter for updates and news: @Xodelilahxo
Love you guys!

xox -Delilah