Chapter 38 - One of Many

"Maddie?" A soft voice whispers in my ear. The sound of my name in this lovely voice makes my heart flutter.

I whimper slightly before nuzzling my face into something soft that has been next to me for quite a while.

"Maddie, wake up babe," the voice says again.

"No." I smile a little, slowly coming to full consciousness and realizing where I am.

"Wake up or I'll tickle you," he says and I begin to feel his hands run down from my shoulders to my exposed waist. I shiver at the warm touch, loving the feeling of his skin touching mine.

His threat is legitimate, and he knows perfectly well that him tickling me is a huge weakness of mine. I, being stubborn, decide to squeeze my eyes shut tighter, ignoring him.

"Alright. You've given me no choice," he says with a laugh before his hands attack my stomach, tickling me mercilessly.

I laugh very loudly, my eyes shooting open as he continues his assault.

"Stop!" I squeal, my breath ragged as I keep laughing loudly.

"I warned you!" Kian laughs as well.

"Please!" I gasp, running out of breath.

His beautiful face turns up into a smirk as he keeps ticking me. My legs kick trying to get away from him, so he straddles me, sitting on my thighs as he continues to tickle me harshly. I thrash around even more violently now that he is constricting me.

"Kian! Please! I'll do anything!" I say inbetween giggles.

Immediately, Kian stops tickling me, but remains on my legs. His eyebrows raise.

"Anything?" he says suggestively.
I roll my eyes, swatting at him.

"Kian," I whine, shaking my head at him, heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Maddie," he mocks putting his weight on his knees as he leans over me, his lips just inches from mine.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks, kissing my nose.

"Anything," I say with a smile.
It's been a month since Kian and I got back together. We've worked everything out finally we are back to normal. We're even closer now than I thought we could be, and I'm truly happy with him.

I've since started school, which means I see less of Kian. He's been doing some acting lately for AwesomenessTV which also means less of us seeing each other.

But this has brought is even closer, and has only deepened my love for him.

I'm truly lucky to have him in my life and even more lucky to call him mine.

Also, in the past month, his fans have recognized me. I was at the mall just the other day and at least five people came up to me and said they knew me and they shipped Kian and I. I was a bit shocked when it happened because I'm not used to people knowing who I am. They even trended Kaddie on twitter one day, which is apparently our ship name.

"Anything?" Kian says suggestively again, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I push at him and roll my eyes. I should really watch how and when I use the word anything.

He rolls off of me and off of his bed, which I accidentally slept in last night, going over to his window and opening the blinds, letting in the light.

Yesterday we were watching movies in his room at midnight and I fell asleep, and I'm guessing he did too. My dad is probably wondering where I am, so I will have to text him later.

"C'mon, get up," Kian says, pulling my arms and trying to get me to sit up. I finally sit up and he pulls me to the end of his bed, my feet dangling off the edge.

I smile up at him as I put my hand on the back of his head, pulling him down to me by impulse. He smiles before he presses his lips against mine, kissing me.

After only a few seconds, he pulls away, earning a frown from me.

He grins. "I love you, Maddie."

I return his grin, observing the love in his eyes.

"I love you, Kian."

And then we continue our kiss, one of many to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you guys so much for reading this story!
It saddens me to tell you that this is the last chapter, but I may do a few bonus parts like an epilogue or a character interview! Comment what you want and if you want the interview comment questions you have for the characters about their motives or feelings!
Also, I don't think I will be doing a sequel to this. I feel like there is nowhere for me to go with a sequel. But, I may be doing another Kian Fanfiction, completely unrelated to this! Comment what you think!
300 or more votes for an epilogue!
Again thank you guys for all the reads and votes and being here to support me through all of this! You've made The Story of Us the number one Kian Lawley and O2L story on wattpad and that blow my mind. Thank you so much for everything!

Just letting you guys know: there is a sequel to this! It's named Over Again! Just go to my page to find it if you've already read this!

xox -Delilah