Chapter 21 - Obsession

*Emily's POV*

I was at the beach when I saw them-Kian, Madison, Sam, a girl with red hair, and a tall boy with brownish-blonde hair. When I looked closer at them and saw how they were all laughing and the mystery boy had a smug look on his face, looking very much unhappy.

So I continued to watch them at the beach, observing how Madison would act around Kian and the other boy, and how they would react to her. I noticed that Kian would always be next to her, smiling, and the other boy would stare down Kian when he was looking at Maddie. I sensed a little jealousy, but I couldn't really tell.

Then Kian and the boy went to play volleyball, and I let my mind go free as I watched a shirtless Kian playing a very intense game.

I watched his rippling muscles as he passed the off-white volleyball, as he hit it, and as he dove to save the ball.

I remembered what it was like to be with him and I instantly get jealous. Shamelessly, I daydreamed about what it would be like to have Kian be mine again. Dirty thoughts quickly took over my mind, but I didn't care.

After they left, I decided not to follow them as I usually would, and finally I stopped thinking about my hatred for Madison.

Seriously, what is so great about her?

My obsession with Kian and Maddie being together is what some people would deem as insane. But honestly, I don't think it's that bad.

Maybe I do follow them around, but I think of it as research. It's just me trying to figure out how a girl like her gets a guy like him.

So far, I have yet to figure it out. From what I've seen, Madison and Kian haven't even gotten into that big of an argument. I saw them argue that one day, but they were together and as if nothing had happened the next day.

And when I watch Kian, I just wish that I wouldn't have made the mistake I made with Corey. But I can't take it back.

Another thing that I have collected from their actions, is Kian basically thinks Maddie is perfect. I swear she could seriously kill a puppy and he would still think she walked on water or some bullshit like that.

But I know better than Kian does.

I know that Madison is no where near perfect. I know she is a little bitch but just hides it so that everyone she wants to think she's perfect will think she's perfect.

I can't even explain how much I actually hate her. I've never felt a feeling so strong. Never.

It's like when I see her, I basically just want to rip her head off. I can't stand the sight of her.

*****

My eyes scan the club as I look for a guy to start dancing with, ready to get everything off of my mind.

I find one quickly, seeing a tall guy standing awkwardly by himself. I get in front of him and put my ass on him, moving my hips quickly to the beat. I do this for a while before The guy puts his hands on my hips and starts dancing with me.

We get pretty into it, grinding for at least thirty minutes before we both get tired. He grabs my hand and leads me through the mass of sweaty, dancing bodies straight to a table in the back. I don't get a good look at his face, but I honestly don't care if I know him or not.

I sit with my back to him and he seems to be breathing hard. His hand ventures up my arm, reaching my shoulder and stopping. I turn to look at him, and his eyes are glued to a spot past me somewhere on the dance floor. He looks familiar, but instead of trying to figure out who he is, I turn to look at what his eyes trained on.

I search for a while before I see something that sets me off. My eyes find Kian leading Madison to the back area where me and this boy are. I turn back to him and I see his eyes following something, and I realize its Kian and Madison.

Then it hits me. This guy is the one that was at the beach with Maddie.

I get an good idea, and I take no time carrying out the thought.

I touch the boy's face, bringing his attention to me. Then without giving him any time, I place my lips on his.

It takes a few seconds for this to register with the guy, but then he reacts, kissing me back desperately.

I keep kissing him, turning my body to where I face him. Then I straddle his lap and continue kissing him, moving my hands up to his hair. His hands slide to my waist, gripping tightly.

We continue kissing, the act getting hotter as time passes.

Soon, he forces his tongue in my mouth, pleasing me with the fact that he's actually into this.

I'm hoping at this point that Maddie sees this. I hope it causes her to be angry, or jealous, or something.

*Madison's POV*

Filly basically begged me to take her to the teen club that I told her about, so eventually I gave in.

We convinced Andy to go as well, Filly making the joke that he might meet someone there.

While me and Kian danced, Filly weaves through the dancing people, most likely finding some random guy to grind on.

Andy disappeared as well. I hope he's having fun.

After a while of dancing with Kian, we walk off the dance floor to find a seat.

On our way, we see Filly twerking with a guy, having fun.

When we get to the tables, I see something I didn't expect.

I see Andy making out with some girl. The mystery girl is in his lap, kissing him desperately, and he's kissing back the same way.

"Looks like Andy found himself a girl," I say, honestly surprised that he's with a girl.

Maybe I was wrong about which team he was on.

Kian stares at them for a while, cocking his head to the side and scrunching his eyebrows together.

"Maddie?" He says, not moving his eyes away from Andy and the girl.

I raise my eyebrows and look up at him.

"That's Emily," he states, his eyes meeting mine.

My eyes widen in shock, and my head snaps back to look at the couple again.

"Well shit. It is Emily."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hectic week!

Nah not really. Just Monday and Tuesday were busy. Te last few days I've just been enjoying that End-Of-the-School-Year feeling and being lazy.

It seems like the more homework I have, the more motive I have to write.

It weird

I hope you enjoy!

I planned everything out and there will be about ten or so more chapters!

Yay!

I'll probably have this done with by June!

Then, I'll have another O2L fanfiction that I hope you'll read!

Any suggestions?

xox -Delilah