Chalter Sixty-Two

Sébastien  peeled away the black tunic and trousers from his body. He examined the tan skin and muscles he did not have before the curse. He knew he would not look the same after twelve years beneath fur and admired the masculine male body. He was much older now and had filled out. He was slim and youthful in appearance when he met Celeste and now, as he stared into the mirror... he was a man.

His broad shoulders and thick matting of hair across his chest reminded him of his father. He looked  like him and he frowned. His stomach was full and muscular, his thighs and legs built to run and lift and carry him wherever he desired to go now that he was free.

Free.

A kernel of joy blossomed inside of him and his mind went straight to Colette. She was here. She was here with him. She did not leave with her husband. She didn't even protest when he started back towards their home. Instead, she stayed. He didn't know what it meant, but a desire like none other coatsed through this unfamiliar body and he watched his member fill out and rise up with brawn excitement.  He grinned, admiring himself unabashedly. Well... that much didn't change.

But he shooed that thought away. Any thoughts of taking Colette to bed. She was no longer available. She was a married woman and she loved her husband.

But she also loved him.

Sébastien groaned as his member came forward again. He would not have her. At least... not without her permission. He grinned wildly and felt a burden lift from his chest.