Chapter Sixty- Four

Sébastien deposited Colette onto his bed. She was flushed all over and could barely stand. He knew he was not through with her yet. He had only but a small taste of her and it still wasn't enough to quench the desire that burned through him.

"Undress yourself." He said, shucking his shirt off.

Colette's face brightened at the command and she found the strength to undo her stay and skirt. She pushed them off over the edge of the bed and was left in her shift. It was a thin, cotton thing that barely concealed the taught peaks jutting out or the dark swath of hair between her thighs.

She had him rock hard and he yanked down his trousers and kicked them to the side. Her mouth fell open as she beheld the full glory of him.

Sébastien throbbed at the greedy look in her eyes. "What do you want, Colette?"

She scrambled onto all fours and crawled to the end of the bed where he stood. She looked up at him and there was hunger in those misty blue eyes. It had his stomach clenching.

She licked her lips and his cock throbbed in response. He saw her smile faintly before taking him in her hand. He looked so big against her delicate fingers.

"Colette, you- "

Oh, fuck me! She sucked him into her mouth and he lost all sense of what he was going to say.

She greedily slurped on him like he was the most delicious thing she ever tasted. Her tongue curled around the tip of him before sucking on it with deliberate interest.

"Ohh my god." He groaned, holding her head there as she moved her mouth up and down him. He felt his balls tighten up and the blood rush southward.
She sucked him so tenderly, so intensely his knees began to quake and he knew if he didn't stop her now he would come and that excited him so much. Knowing full well that he would actually come. That he wouldn't hang on the edge for eternity. But he wanted to come inside of her. He wanted to feel her velvety inside as he poured his seed into her.

Colette moaned as she lapped at him and it took all of his will to slide him from out her mouth. She whimpered in protest and he nearly came at the sound.

"No. I want to be inside of you. Now. Remove your shift."

She leaned back on her heels and pulled the fabric up over her head. Sébastien's mouth went dry. Her breasts were swollen mounds that bounced as she moved. Her stomach was soft and curvy and her thighs full and luscious. She looked like one of the Greek goddess statues in his garden. He needed her now.

Sebastain flipped her over so she was on all fours again and facing the headboard of his bed. She looked warily over her shoulder at him.

"I- I've never done it like this before."

Sébastien smoothed a reassuring hand up the small of her back and she arched into it. Gods. She had the most supple arse he thought as he curved his hands along both cheeks before bringing his thumbs towards the center of her.

"Ahh." Colette moaned, dropping her face against the bed. Sébastien circled her swollen bud with one thumb while pushing his other thumb in and out of her. Her juices flowed freely down his knuckle and he leaned forward to lap at it, flicking the tip of his tongue against her.

Colette pushed her arse back against his face whimpering into the blankets.

He chuckled softly. She was so desperate to have him near her. "So greedy," he purred along the curve of her cheek. She pushed against him again.

He straightened and grabbed her hips, bringing her back onto his cock. He slipped right in and she moaned loudly. He felt her clamp around the hard length of him as he slowly disappeared inside of her to the hilt. He seethed in response.

She was everything he ever dreamed she would be, how she would feel, what she would taste and sound like. It all felt like a dream. He didn't want to open his eyes as he pulled out and thrusted into her. He wanted to ride out this dream for as long as he could.

"Faster," she panted, gripping the blankets.

But he would move as fast as she wanted him to and so he did. He thrusted into her in quick, long strokes, bouncing against her plump arse. He held onto her hips as he felt himself build up.

"Yes, yes, please... Sébastien, please don't stop." She begged him, reaching for more blanket to grab as she pushed her arse back against him with every thrust. He was panting above her, his heart racing as he felt the swell bubble to the surface.

"Argh!" He grunted, slamming into her with such force all of her flesh vibrated beneath him and she screamed his name as she found her climax along with him.

He poured his seed into her, holding her tight against him. His head hung back as the sensation flooded through his body. He thrusted once more and a tremor pulsed through him. Colette collapsed on the bed. She looked utterly spent and was breathing heavily. Sébastien was still partly in her. He heard her whimper as he eased himself the rest of the way out and fell beside her.

Her whole body was flushed and her hair was plastered across her shoulders and arms. He felt his own hair sticking to his neck. He smoothed a hand up her thigh and down the curve of her waist. "I love your body."

Colette mumbled something incoherent before turning over. All of her was exposed to him and his eyes trailed down her naked torso to the dark forest growing at the apex of her thighs. He saw his seed sprinkled over it like a dusting of snow.

"I love your body as well," she breathed. Her hand came to touch his chest and the hair that grew there.
He closed his eyes. He felt himself hardening again. He wanted her but he knew she was spent. He took all she had like a raving beast. He was purely thankful that she didn't deny him of herself. Even if it meant betraying her husband.

Guilt blossomed in the pit of his stomach and he grimaced as she laced her fingers through his.

"What's wrong?" She whispered.

Sébastien hated himself for wanting her. He hated himself more for taking her when she was someone's else's. He saw himself with Celeste in that stable and shame came down on him. It was like history was repeating itself. Only this time, he didn't have to be a beast to know he had acted like one just now.

"I should have never followed you out into the hallway." His voice was so quiet. It sounded unfamiliar to his ears. Everything sounded different.
Muted.

Colette frowned and she cupped his cheek. "I should not have let you into my heart, but I did. We both will carry what we have done with us for the rest of our lives. Let us not worry about it now. I don't want to think about the future. Not yet."

Sébastien gulped and laid his head on her chest. She felt so warm and soft. "I love you." I will always love you. Rather your mine or his.

Colette combed her fingers through his hair. "I love you too, Sébastien. Beast or man. I started loving you the day you found me on the stairs."

A single tear found its way from his eye and she brushed it with her thumb.

"Will you stay?" His voice quavered. He felt her chest rise and fall heavily. He was thankful enough to have her in his bed right now. The question he posed was beyond selfish but he wouldn't hide his true intentions from her. He hoped she wouldn't hide hers.