*^4^*

"Sally!" A lower pitched voice shouts, smiling brightly as the alpha turns his head; getting crashed into by a shorter omegan boy around his age. Wrapping his arms around him, he rolls his eyes as he smiles up at him brightly. "You haven't been responding to my messages all weekend. I thought you died or something! What happened? Elena's been giving me updates and they're so confusing. What does she mean by 'you met a new family member'?"

"Calm down, Raine. Apparently, my ma had a kid way before me and she was supposed to be dead... turns out she's alive. Speaking of which, I'm going to spend time with her after school. You can come if you want to meet her." Salvador shrugs as the omega beams with joy.

"Of course I want to come! Any family of yours is a new friend of mine." The boy squeals in excitement as Salvador chuckles. "Speaking of family, my dad wants to speak to you~!"

"Lieutenant Kinkade? What could he possibly want from me now?" Salvador pouts, ears downturned as the brown skinned boy shrugs.

"I have no clue. But tell me about it after you're done, okay?"

~

"Lieutenant? Raine sent me, said you called for me..." Salvador calls out, knocking on the door as he enters the office; spotting his own father. "Pa? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be teaching a class or something?"

"We have something important to discuss." Lance sighs, running a hand through his hair; signaling towards Ryan who smirks.

"You and my son, huh?" The dark skinned man chuckles, earning a flushed look from the teenage alpha. "I've heard around the school that you have a thing for him."

"With all due respect sir, he's my best friend.... And shouldn't you not be gossiping with your students?" Salvador sweats, not knowing where this conversation was going.

"That's of little importance. I called your father here to discuss your college plans and life plans as they seem to now involve my son." Ryan chuckles as Salvador closes the door, taking a seat next to his parent. "Here, you wrote down that you want to be an ambassador of Earth. Do you still feel this way?"

"Absolutely sir." Salvador straightens up, smiling brightly at the mention of his passion. "Ever since I was able to speak, I've wanted to do what Ma did when he led Voltron. There are billions of planets yet discovered and I wish to share Earth's culture with all of them."

"As for your life plans? Any omegas in mind?" Ryan types into his system, correcting any information he may have missed.

"Uh... well, I am interested. I just don't know if he'll like me back and you're his dad. You don't really like me much if the last dinner I came to said anything." Salvador mumbles as Ryan waves him off.

"When you're a dad, you'll understand. But on a serious note, honestly just ask him out. I can't stop him from writing about you in his diary." Ryan pinches his nose as Salvador's tail lightly thumps his seat. "He talks to his mother about you all the time, but the second I ask it's: Dad, get out my business! Spends all that time locked in his room, giggling with Eden and Nigel."

"Um sir, if you're right about this... do I have your permission to court him?" Salvador questions, ears pinched back as he bites his lip; waiting for a response as Lance places a hand on his son's shoulder.

"If I say no, he'll just go behind my back and ask your father. So yes, but I expect the best for my son." Ryan smirks, pulling a small book out from his desk drawer. "So I compiled a list of things that he's personally asked for when it comes to you specifically asking for his hand. These actually might work any time he's hard to work with, so use as you see fit. Add to it, fill it up."