**^30^**

Enjoy the extra long chapter~!

Third Person

"James, do you have a minute?" Lance asks as he steps foot into the guy's family owned cafe.

"I mean sure? I'm on the clock, but I'm sure I can take a five minute break. What's up?" The other brunette alpha raises an eyebrow as he follows Lance out of the store for more privacy. "Need anything?"

"Well, we're having a celebration for four reasons; technically three at the beginning of the night but some time in between the beginning and end, the mood will shift. It's for winning the case, a baby shower and it's a send off party for the paladins." He explains as James crosses his arms, skeptically.

"The fourth reason?" He questions warily as Lance rubs behind his neck.

"The third reason is actually why I'm here. Since we're going back into space to end this war, I wanted to promise my life to Keith. He means the world to me and I know the same applies the other way. In order to do so, I need the blessing of the three most important people in his life: his mother, his legal guardian and his best friend. Krolia and Shiro already gave me their blessings." Lance smiles shyly as James' eyes gleam with tears. "Woah, are you crying?"

"Are you asking for my blessing to marry my best friend? That's next level respect man." James chuckles as he wipes the tears on his cheek, nodding. "Yeah, I have nothing against it. Am I invited to both the wedding and the party?"

"Of course, Keith would want you there. So would I." Lance grins as they share a bro hug. He then reaches into his pocket, pulling out a card. "The party is at 6 and at the Garrison. Thanks man."

"Anytime."

~

"Thanks for coming. Thanks for coming. Nice seeing you again. Yes I am an omega. I've been presented. Yes, thank you." Keith greets as guests show up; Lance glued to his side the entire side. "Yes, I am a paladin. Thank you."

"Akira Kogane. What a pleasure seeing you again." A voice interrupts as the omega straightens up, removing the hand from his waist with a bright smile. "You've grown so well..."

"Ms.Lynn, I didn't expect you to show up. Aren't you running the foster home?" Keith asks as he gets pulled into a hug by the short woman.

"Well, my granddaughter is actually in charge of it at the moment. You remember Vivi? She's currently in her last year of high school." She explains before pulling away to look over him. "I remember when you were just a little boy, so full of energy and life. You're still as vibrant and beautiful. This must be your alpha?"

Keith looks behind him at the alpha whose watching them closely, smiling. "Yes Ms.Lynn, this is Lance McClain; blue paladin of Voltron, my alpha and the father of my child."

"You're pregnant?!" She shouts, catching the attention of everyone in the room as Keith chuckles; many people bounding towards him to talk to him as Lance places a hand out.

"Don't come any closer. We'll talk to you one by one, just give us a minute." He instructs as everyone mumbles in dismay; doing as told. "That could have been ugly."

"How far along are you?" She questions as Keith places a hand on his still, kind of flat stomach.

He looks up at Lance with a gleam in his eyes as he sighs. "Uh, around four months? Probably five? I lost count."

"Five months, babe." Lance shakes his head as Keith places a kiss on his cheek, causing the alpha to flush red.

"Aw, you two make a wonderful family. I'm so proud of you, Akira. I hope life is full of many wonderful gifts and surprises for you." She wishes before the beta woman walks off to join the party crowd.