*^14^*

Timeskip again~ There's a lot of these, just saying.

Third Person

Laughter was vocalized in the halls as the rest of the team sat on the ground in the training room. The doors opened as Keith and Lance were speaking quiet loudly as Keith was giggling about a story Lance was telling.

"And so I told her to put my hairspray down while Nadia hurled into her purse. Mama was so pissed at us that she made us clean the entire farmhouse, including the pig pens." He ended as Keith shook his head, calming his giggles down. "Never could forget the look on her face- priceless!"

"Glad to see you two getting along. How was your heat, Keith?" Allura asks as Keith smiles at her brightly.

"It was great for being the first one. It didn't even hurt that much, which was weird since I heard that people were supposed to be in pain because of cramps and other things." He explains as Pidge and Shiro share a look.

"Um, Keith." Pidge speaks up as Keith looks at her in confusion. "Hate to ask, but what's the bandage on your neck?"

"Oh this? We may have gotten a bit... rough. It's nothing." He tries to play it off as Lance begins to bite his lip, looking around the room.

"Uh huh. So is that why there are two drops of blood leaking through it and why your scent gland is covered?" She points out again as Lance snaps his fingers, knowing that they were caught.

"And just when I thought we got away with it." Lance joked as Hunk's eyes widen along with Pidge. Shiro's left eye twitches as he pinches his nose.

"You're telling me that on top of unprotected sex, you marked Keith? Without his permission? Lance, you already know-!" Shiro begins to lecture before Keith interjects.

"Shiro. What did I say? I'm not fragile and I can make my own choices. And who told you it was unprotected? Lance, did you tell them that I'm not on birth control?" Keith turns to look at Lance who raised an eyebrow.

"I... thought you were. Wait, are you? You told me you were when you were, you know." Lance spoke with squinted eyes as Keith smiles warily.

"I'm actually... not... But don't worry about it. I'm sure I'll be fine." Keith tries to wave it off as Shiro shakes his head.

"So you're marked and had unprotected sex? I'm doing a great job at being your guardian. Anything else you want to tell me before my hairs turn grayer?" Shiro strains as Keith shrugs his shoulders.

"Nothing that I can recall. You practically know everything about me now." Keith shrugs as Lance nods.

"Good. Now if you would. We need to make a pit stop. Sam needs a bit of Altean help on developing a model ship in order to assist the rebels on their side of the galaxy. We're due for a break anyways." Shiro instructs as Allura and Coran stand up before walking towards the doors; Pidge and Hunk following behind.

"If that's all-!" Lance tries to walk behind them as well before Shiro places a hand on his shoulder.

"You two. Stay. Let's talk, shall we?" He smiles as Lance nods slowly as Keith rolls his eyes.

"About?"

"About the fact that you and my baby brother had unprotected sex. About the fact that you marked my brother without asking for permission? Oh, how about the fact that he could be possibly pregnant!" Shiro listed as Lance chuckles weakly.

"I'm not pregnant. And I asked for the mark. You were the one who sent me to be with him!" Keith hisses as Shiro glares at him.

"Oh how would you know? You just experienced your first heat, with no pains! What else could that mean?" Shiro scoffed as Lance raised a finger.

"Destined pairs?" He suggests as both Keith and Shiro look at him like he's stupid. "Well think about it! When an omega goes into heat, they usually have cramps and yowl for the first few minutes of pre-heat. Keith didn't experience that and my pains went away after we did the do." Lance explains throughly as Keith nods slowly.

"That is possible. My papa used to tell me stories about how Krolia was his destined partner." Keith agrees as Shiro rolls his eyes.

"Whatever helps you two sleep at night. I know I won't. You need to take a pregnancy test. We need to know for-!"

"I can't have kids! When is that going to sink into your head, Shiro!" Keith shouts, just as the door with the rest of the team, opens up.

"What do you mean by you can't have kids?" Lance whispers as Keith looks down at the ground in fear. "Keith... mi amor, look at me."

"I... I'm sorry..." He whispers as Lance looks at everyone in confusion as Keith shakes his head.

"Can we have a moment? Please..." Lance mumbles as the team back walks out, Shiro staying. "Everyone."

"... I'm sorry Keith. I-I didn't mean to push." Shiro quickly apologizes as he makes his way out of the training room.

Hearing the door slide close, Keith walks over to a wall as he leans against it; still staring at the ground. Lance walks over and pins his arms over each of Keith's shoulders. "Why...? Why didn't you tell me?"

"We just finished a week of forced mating. I didn't want to ruin what we have going on because of my really low chance of giving you the one thing that you really want: a family." He begins before leaning his head onto Lance's shoulder, tears escaping their prisons. "And I'm sorry for being selfish but I finally found someone who loves me for me and not because of my second gender or body. You make me feels so special and treat me like I'm worth something."

"That's because you are. Everything that you've gone through has made you who you are today. So don't feel down because we might not be able to have a family. We can still adopt or have a surrogate if we really wanted to. In the future, of course." Lance suggests as Keith nods happily, wiping his tears.

"That would be nice... thank you Lance."

~•~•~•~•

I have no idea what happened and why this didn't get saved or uploaded properly. But eh.

~Shadow Out!🌑