*^25^*

After making you guys suffer for a bit (heheh), I'll give you this part. But I'll torture you a bit until I get to the nitty gritty of the story.

Lance (A bit before Keith's message)

"Laurence! Sit down! Where are you going?!" I grab my jacket from the coat rack, shoving it on before grabbing James; growling at him as I drag him towards the door.

Looking down, I glare at the beta woman in front of me who looks terrified. "Mijo... Please stop, why are you panicking?"

"Something's calling me, Mama! Something terrible is happening!" I shout at her as she grows teary eyed. "Lo siento, Mama... But Keith-!"

"He's fine, you need to stop being so overbearing! You're just going to suffocate him and that's the last thing you need to do man. So chill." James speaks up as he pulls himself free of my grip.

Glaring at him, I sigh before taking out my phone to instead stare at the orange screen. After a minute or two, a message appears as I sit up attentively. Clicking on the notification, I mentally gag as I stand back up catching my mom and James' attention; in turn getting Krolia and Kolivan's attention as well.

"What now? Bathroom?" James chuckles as I roll my eyes, quickly calling Shiro as they look at me in confusion as the phone rings twice before he picks up. I put him on speaker.

"Hello? Lance?" He questions as I bite my lip. "What's wrong?"

"It's Keith. He's in trouble." I speak clearly as everyone in the hospital look at me for more of an explanation. "He just messaged me: 'Owen, Mason. Cafe. Help now.' I don't want to bring everyone into this. Get Pidge and tell her to track his phone. I'm bringing James."

"Got that and don't you dare think for a second that I'm not coming bitch, because I'm already with Shiro. Hunk stayed back because the Balmerans are coming to supply ship with backup crystal." A higher pitched voice shouts into the phone as I nod before realizing that they couldn't see me.

"Good. Shiro, the cafe across the street from the hospital. Go straight there." I instruct as they both say okay. "Believe me now? Get your ass up, Griffin."

"Something isn't right about this... Be safe, Mijo."

"I will, Mama..."

~

Keith

"Oh shut up, will you? It hasn't even been that long and you're fucking whining. You're lucky were giving you time to breathe." Mason smugly speaks as I can barely keep an eye open. Feeling a kick to the side, I yelp as Owen throws a plastic water bottle at his head.

"Are you fucking retarded? He's pregnant, you dumbass. I can smell it." He licks his lips as my eye widen in fear. "We won't kill it, so stop your complaining."

"I-I'm not pregnant... I can't be pregnant." I whisper in pain as Mason slaps my cheek, catching my attention.

"You're mated, you haven't used protection the last time you were being fucked senseless you slut. So whose the dad? It can't be James, that fucking twink of an alpha." Mason snickers as he grabs my jaw, forcing me to stare into his eyes. "So who?"

"Can't be either of ours, that's for sure. Hm... I'm starting to get bored." Owen sighs as he stops drinking water and stands up, walking back over to the table I'm on before caressing my bruised thighs. "Hm... We'll untie you if..."

"I-if...?" I question as he smirks at me before it turns into a genuine smile, confusing the fuck out of me.

"If you fuck Ezra over there. We'll even leave you to wander around a bit. Not like you can go far." He snickers as I gag at his suggestion. "Seems fair, right?"