*^10^*

Warning: Flashbacks, crying, mentions of rape in excruciating detail and PTSD 

Lance

"Oh quiznak... Why are you all looking at me? Oh no. No. No. No. No. No. Punto Final. I'm not talking to him. He hates me!" I shout at the group who all look at me with a look of expectancy. "He won't speak to me."

"We just need you to distract him while we devise a plan to get the information we need. Voltron won't be fully functional if we don't have all paladins prepared and in sync with each other. We need this Lance and you're the only one that won't arise suspicion from him." Allura smiles weakly as the rest mumble with agreement before Lotor intersects.

"Or... we could just send me. He won't mind a complete stranger speaking to him, would he? He'd be more open with me since I am half his species and an alpha male. My scent is more potent and he'll probably enjoy that then the salt rolling off of your precious alpha." Lotor smirks as I roll my eyes before turning towards the door, growling lowly at his suggestion.

"I'll go. He definitely won't talk to Mister Mystery over there. You guys should also find a place for them while you're at it. The farther, the better." I shrugged, exiting the room to go find Keith. "Just call us over the speakers!"

~

Sighing, I knock on Keith's door before it automatically opens; almost causing me to yelp before a small yip came from the closet. "Um... Mullet? It's Lance. You know... Sharpshooter? Listen... you don't need to say anything."

I take a few steps into the room as I look around for anything Keith-shaped before spotting nothing. Placing a hand on the panel to the closet, it opens slowly before I spot a pile of clothes and what looks to be a lump of mass in the dead center; obviously being him.

"Listen man, I don't understand why you would want to hide the fact that you're an omega. You're one of the most impressive and strongest ones I know. You would be an inspiration to thousands. I'm surprised the Garrison even let you into the Fighter Pilot program and that you even managed to score higher than me. It's an Alpha only program and yet, you managed to sweep the floor with everyone." I smile softly, knowing that he can't see me yet he shuffles from his little place; probably making himself comfortable. I sit down next to the nest and continue.

"I know that I was a jerk and maybe came off as insensitive. But I just want to know if the reason you didn't tell us... Was it me?" I ask desperately as I clench my heart, looking ahead at the closed door from across the room. "I know I'm an alpha and I know that at times I can lose my cool, but I'm not like others. I'm weaker, more pathetic. I can't even lead a pack and I know that I definitely can't lead Voltron. Is second gender really that important to you? If anything it seems like you wouldn't care much about that at all. It seems like it doesn't affect you as a person."

Hearing sniffles, my ears perk up as I look over to him in confusion as he stares me in the eyes; tears cascading down his cheeks as he bites his bottom lip while glaring into my soul. "Just because I don't allow myself to break down does not mean that it doesn't affect me. Of course it affects me!" He shouts at me as his fur stands on ends.

I reach a hand out to pat his shoulder before he throws himself into my arms; sitting on my lap as he clings his arms around my neck, nuzzling into my scent glands as he takes a deep breath. "Calm down buddy... I got you."