*^3^*

Warning: Not suitable for all viewers.
Dirty talking, sexual harassment/rape, molestation
You have been warned.

Keith

"Come on, Keith! You promised me that you'll come to this party with me! You being an omega doesn't make you any less of a person." James tries to coax me out of my room as he speaks through the door. "Come on! We've both passed the exams and it's a small little gathering of 20 upperclassmen. No harm, no foul."

"Yeah, it's totally not going to be like this stupid orphanage. Hey little omega, close your legs. Hey little omega, stop being such a slut. Hey little omega, bend down more so we can get a closer look. I'm sick of the perverts and the way that I'm portrayed now that I've presented. All because fate messed up."

"Fate didn't mess up! You probably have an alpha waiting for you. Fate is probably trying to match you up with someone that will benefit you. You'll see, you're strong Keith. Omega or not."

"Fine. I'll go to this stupid party." I huffed as I stood up from my bed and opened the door. My outfit consisted of a white shirt with a skull on it, ripped jeans and a tight fitting leather jacket. White converses pulled the outfit together.

"Wow. You look great for a shortie!" James jokes as I punch him in the gut, warning a wheeze. "I... deserved that."

~

Arriving to a huge red house on the other side of town, James walked me off of the bus by my waist while I ignored his hand; not questioning the protective stance he's in while he sniffs the area. "Ok. This is the right house. Someone said that the overall scent was pine trees and exotic fruit since the boy is rich."

"Do you even know who's party this is?" I raised an eyebrow as he rubbed his chin with his other hand while thinking about the name.

"Um... Owen Josephs. His father is a priest or something and he's really good friends with the law enforcement, so he got in based off of recommendations to join the government field at the Garrison." James explains as he rings the door bell before a dyed blue haired kid with brown eyes opens the door with a smirk before turning back inside to chuckle at a joke that was previously made.

"Yo! We got two more- Yo, yo guys! Come check this out! You two can come in~." The guy purred as I glanced at James in confusion while he seemed oblivious to everything going on.

Getting pushed in the door by James, the blue haired guy locked the front door as everyone watched us enter in confusion. "Yo Griffin! Come 'ere! We got a message from that girl again and we need your expertise~!" A beta shouted while a group of them chuckled, a few alphas interested in the conversation.

"Sure! Keith, I'll be back in a little bit. But the blue haired guy is Owen, that's Mason with the blonde and the white hair with the red streak is Ezra. They're the ones who threw the party so they're cool. I'll be right back." He gave me a pat on my head before getting dragged outside by the few betas and interested alphas, leaving me with only half of the people from the party.

Feeling a tap on my behind, I tensed before turning around and seeing the white haired guy with a smirk on his face. "What's a beauty like you doing at a party like this?"

"Um I was invited? I'm a new student obviously." I spoke with annoyance as the other two that were introduced began to walk over as well before nodding their heads towards outside to the others.