*^5^*

A bit of a time skip! How exciting~!

Keith

"Keith Kogane. 18." Standing in front of a class of alphas and betas, I glared using my added height from my deception shoes to intimidate them.

"Is that all? Would you like to-?" The woman asked as I raised an eyebrow before walking to my seat.

"What's his second gender? He hasn't said in the past four years." A girl whispered in the her seat as I walked past, her friends giggling as she tries to quiet them down.

"He would make a great alpha." One of them purred as she clicked her teeth annoyingly, trying to catch my attention.

"He doesn't have a scent. He can't be an alpha." One of the smarter girls spoke as she tried smelling the area as I walked by, not catching a scent due to my neutralizing creams and sprays.

"Probably not a presenter." The first one shrugged as she sat back in her seat as I released a sigh of content.

Thinking back to four years ago, I sigh as I deposit another check into my savings account before leaving the area to walk back to the Garrison.

I can't believe it's been so long. The fact that Ezra still pays for everything is incredible, but it doesn't make me feel any better. I mean why would it? It's just money. Plus the added fact that no one has asked about my second gender so far. Something's bound to go wrong.

Entering the dorms, I gave a nod to a security guard before walking to my shared dorm room. Opening the door, I sighed as I looked at the sleeping beta girl before walking over to my bed and sitting on it.

"Hm... Keith? You're back? Where did you go?" The girl mumbled as I rolled my eyes before grabbing my bin of omega product and walking back to the door.

"None of your business. Go back to sleep Jasmin. I'm going to take a shower." I mumbled as the girl closed her eyes before zoning out and drifting back to sleep.

Walking back down the corridor, I turned the corner before bumping into an unnecessary tall boy who I've haven't seen before. Well, he would have been tall if it wasn't for my deception shoes which added on ten inches since I've lost eight.

"Sorry man-... Wait, you're Keith Kogane? You stole my-!" The tall boy began to shout as I looked up at him in shock before grabbing all my fallen items and rushing away from him.

Run! Angered alpha!

Yeah no shit!

Locking myself in the shared bathrooms, I walked all the way to the corner stall before placing my things in the stall.

Stepping in, I took off my shoes and clothes before tossing them over the stall and turned on the boiling water.

Hearing a snicker, my body froze as the curtain to my stall opened to reveal a familiar face and five others. "James... What are you doing...?"

"Hm... you guys sure about this? I mean he's like a brother to me-?!" James tries to negotiate before one of the other five grab my arm and pulls me out of the stall.