*^Peace/35^*

Third Person

The Castle of Lions rumbles loudly with a landing, settling on earthy sandstone. The doors open as the ramp extends, digging into the soft rock as footsteps pad down the sides of the ship.

"This is Earth, kiddos." Lance smiles, following after the group of 5 kids.

"Make sure you don't hurt yourself. Sal, Elena. Hold the triplets hands and stay together!" The ravenette omega shouts, bouncing a 2 year old on his hip as he watches his eight and five year olds take control of their three year old siblings.

"Akira? Leo?" A soft woman's voice shouts as a group of people clump together on the sand.

"Mama, how do they know you and Papa?" Elena questions as Keith smiles softly, walking forward with the babbling baby boy on his waist; looking up with his bright blue eyes at everyone in wonder.

"This is our family, mija." Lance explains as he ruffled her hair. Salvador lets go of one of the triplets' hands, rushing forward to hug the beta who grins happily.

"Abuela! I'm 8, see!" He shouts as he bounces, she petting his head gently.

"You're such a handsome young man now. Are you eating to become big and strong like Papi?" She asks as he nods, sighing in content. "Who are these little ones?"

"Uh Mom, this is Elena. And these are the triplets... Mira Cho, Miah Chin and Manuel Dae. And this little cutie is Ramon." Lance introduces as the babies all wave at her while she coos at their adorableness.

"How is it possible for you two to have such cute kids?!" She wipes a tear from her face as Lance and Keith both flush in embarrassment. "You two produce like rabbits."

"This is our last one, I promise." Keith shakes his head, Lance pouting as his husband glares at him. "Right, Lance?"

"Fine..." He whines as he turns towards the ship. "Ailsling! Rhiannon! Don't be scared! You're spending the weekend with Uncle Leo's family!"

"Uncle Leo?" She questions as Keith shakes his head at his husband's antics. "Who's kids?"

"Ailsling is Allura and Lotor's daughter. Rhiannon is a little alien child Katie adopted when we liberated a planet. Her parents were killed while extracting this explosive syrup from the planet's core. Really tragic." Keith sighs as a white haired, brown skinned Altean walked down with purple cheeks and bright purple Galra pupils with yellow sclera and a green skinned girl with purple hair and blue eyes followed her around the same age of 7.

"Oh I'm in baby heaven. What about Hunk and Shiro? Did they have kids as well?"

"Shiro and Adam have a son named Christian. Hunk and Shay have twins named Teuila and Talia." Lance smiles brightly, proud of how far team Voltron has came.

"Sounds like everyone has at least 1 kid... and you guys have..." She quickly counts, surprised at the amount of kids that we're listed as McClains. "Six. I thought you were infertile, Keith?"

"Oh I was. I rechecked after I had Sal. I had them do an egg count. I had 23 good eggs that I had frozen. Each time I was sure that we wanted another kid, I had the eggs injected back inside of me a month or two prior. With Ramon, however, I didn't get a chance to inject myself so I think one of the previous eggs from the twins might have still been healthy." He explains to the best of his abilities.

"And how's your omega?"

"For once in my life... pretty good."

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

"Papi! Come on! We're going to be late if we don't go now!" A teen's voice shouts, a bunch of footsteps trailing behind as a disheveled Lance rushes down the stairs of their townhouse. "Papi!"

"I'm coming, mija! Just start the car!" He responds, kissing his cooking husband on the cheek as the omega chuckles. "You have the trips and Ramon?"

"They're getting a ride from Lotor. I have to stop by Hunk's for a playdate." Keith explains as Lance nods, kissing his forehead once more. "Go, you're going to make them late."

"Right. Right! Got it! Love you. Stay safe!" Lance shouts, hopping out the door with one shoe as he rushes to sit in the front seat; his 16 year old son and 13 year old daughter seated in the back. "You two have everything?"

"Yes. Now come on! You're coming to my class first." Elena smiles brightly, happy that the teacher allowed them to split their parent's time for Bring Your Parent to work day.

Hitting the petal, it took no less than 30 minutes to get to the school. Rushing out of the car, his daughter takes his hand and drags him off as he salutes his son who turns red in embarrassment from the gesture.

Arriving to her class on time, they burst through the door in the middle of the teacher's explanation. "I am so sorry we're late. It totally slipped my mind that this was today and I had to call out of work, tell my omega to watch over our other four kids. But I'm here now."

"Great to see you again, McClain." A familiar face smiles at him as the alpha grins, winking at the man.

"Likewise, Iverson. Now for my short and simple demonstration." He smirks, placing his hands on his hips before saluting at the class of future cadets; them following suit. "Some of you may know me, others may not have done their research. But my name is Leandro McClain, otherwise known as Lance McClain, the original blue and former red paladin of Voltron. Years ago, my team and I saved the universe battling an evil alien empire. My team consisted of a beautiful half-alien omega, a princess and her advisor, Captain Shirogane who was the former black paladin, and my best friends Chef Garrett and Robotic Engineer Holt."

"Who's the beautiful omega?" A cadet asked, still at attention before Lance relieved them by saying at ease.

"The beautiful omega I'm referring to.... is my husband and omega, Akira Kogane; original red paladin and former leader of Voltron."

"Didn't he go through something around 17 year ago?"

"Oh that's not my story to tell... But it is inspiring, heartwarming and has a never-ending ending." Lance smiles warmly at the kids, giving a thumbs up to his daughter who giggles. "Now I best be off. Salvador gets whiny when I'm late."

~•~•~•~•

A bit of a Lance-centric future ending. But it's nice to start with one character and end with another.

Hope you enjoyed this story. It was a bit up and down at times, sometimes seeming repetitive. But I swear I tried.

Please check out MiniStories along with my plentiful stack of Voltron and Aphmau stories, plus my first ever KiriBaku book as I put my heart into those as well.

Thank you for reading!
~Shadow Closes Another Book!🌑