*^15^*

Third Person

"Keith! Come here for a second." A voice shouts out as Keith lifts his head from the couch; a certain white haired male smiling brightly as he waves him over. "I need to speak to you about something."

"Coming, give me a second." He responds as the team all look at him in confusion.

"You and Lotor are on good terms?" Lance questions as Keith shrugs his shoulders.

"I mean we've been talking for the past couple of hours after my heat ended. I wouldn't say we're cool." Keith responds as Lotor waits by the door. "But it's probably important, so I'll be right back."

"Ok then... Don't forget that we're going to land in a few hours. You still need to pack." Shiro instructs as Keith salutes him before walking over to the space prince.

"So what's wrong?" Keith asks as Lotor wraps an arm around his shoulder, leading him out of the occupied room.

"Well, my team mates and I were contemplating this trip to Earth and we were wondering if you'd be the one to give us a tour of the facility. Since you're probably one of the only paladins that actually trust us." Lotor suggests as Keith scratches the back of his neck.

"As much as I would like to give you guys a tour, I was expelled from the Garrison under certain rules and I can't be unaccompanied without a student pass. If anything, Lance or maybe Shiro could come with us. Or we can stay with the team." Keith's tail flickers as Lotor looks down at it in confusion.

"Well it was worth a shot." Lotor chuckles as he pats Keith on the head. "Oh, and Keith?"

"Huh?"

"Your mother contacted the ship. She's taking some time from the Blades to come to Earth. Kolivan is coming as well. Thought you should know." Lotor smiles as my eyes widen. "I'll also need some help from you when we get situated. Hopefully that's not an issue."

"Not at all. Glad to help." Keith returns the smile as he begins to back up. "I should probably..."

"Yeah, you go get packed. I should probably talk to my pack." Lotor nods in understanding, walking in the opposite direction.

~

"We're here!" Coran shouts from the entrance of the castle with the other paladins, Lotor and his pack and Allura in tow. "Planet Earth."

The doors open as there's a fairly large group of people waiting there as they each exit.

"Lancito!" A very light and airy voice shouts as footsteps are heard rushing towards the ramp.

"Huh?" Lance blinks before the brightest smile arrives on his face before he's automatically squished by his family; his mom, dad, grandmother, two brothers, two sisters, sister in-law and his niece and nephew. "Wow, you've all grown..."

"Ay dios mio, you've had me so worried! People were beginning to think you were dead, but we knew. We knew that our baby wasn't." His mother speaks fasts as Lance places a kiss to her forehead as she pulls him into a separate hug. "Oh! Luis has an announcement as well."

"Oh right! Since we didn't know if you were coming back or not, um.... Lisa is pregnant again and we were planning on naming the baby Charles after you. What do you think?" He smiles as Lance grins before he bro-hugs him.