*^12^*

Warning: Fluff

Keith

I was curled up on my bed; blanket swaddled around my body as I glared at the wall. I sighed in a deep breath as I played with the fabric of the sheet. "Her name... She's not important. It's not like anyone can do anything now. We've been to all reaches of the galaxy and who knows how long it's been since we've left Earth."

Hearing a knock on the door, I sit up with the blanket before staying silent. "Keith? Can we talk?"

"Who..." I mumble before the door slides open without a second though and Lance walks in slowly. "Why are you here?"

"I just thought we should talk since no one else wants to." He speaks softly, dragging his shoe against the cold metal floor. "So can I have a seat?"

"Take off your shoes, then sit." I warily invite him to stay as I move closer to the door, in case I need to leave. "Your scent is strong..."

"Sorry... I'm just nervous. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything, so I'll try to control it." He mumbles as I raise an eyebrow.

"Control what?" I ask as he shakes his head before placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Look, I'm going to be out for a week or so. This is practically my last chance to speak to you before it starts." He frantically murmurs as I'm lost even more than before. "So look, I'm sorry about everything. From the pestering to the weird one-on-one conversations."

"It's fine? Why are you acting like this-?!" I question him before he pushes my back against the metal frame of the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Keith..." He whispers my name as he leans forward towards my neck. "I'm sorry..."

"L-lance?!" I shout as he nuzzles my neck with his nose once; sniffing into my scent gland. A deep breath escapes me as I hold onto one of his arms trapping me from escaping. "W-what are you doing?"

"Keith... it's okay..." He whispers as I slowly release the blanket protecting my body, letting it fall around me. I'm still in my t-shirt and boxers since I was planning on taking a nap.

I hold onto him tighter as his sniffing gets rougher before he trails his nose from my neck to my ear; kissing my gland. "L-Lance?"

"I... I..." He shakes before slowly letting go of me before backing up, breathing heavily as I grab my chest; looking at him in shock. "I... I'm sorry-!"

"Get. Out." I mumble as he shakily gets up. "Leave me alone."

"K-Keith. You've always been alone. Now it's time to stop. I-I just thought..." He trailed off as I glare at him.

"You thought what? That you could take advantage of me!? All you alphas want is to push your own agenda. Get the hell out of my room-?!"

The lights go out and a turbulence knocks Lance off his feet as he hits the floor. "What the hell is going on?!"

"Paladins! We're being under attack! The Balmeran crystal in the generator has been fractured. Stay where you are and keep your locators on you at all times. Hunk, Pidge and I shall be going to the nearest Balmera for a new crystal. Shiro and Coran, get to the generator and try to spark up power. And whatever you do, keep an eye on our guests." Allura instructs as the speaker in the castle goes off.

"Great... now I'm stuck with-?" I hiss before seeing Lance by my desk with two pairs of my belts. "What are you doing?"

"Tie me up. Now." He huffs as he pants, trying to tie his wrists to the leg posts of the desk.

"That's ridiculous. Why do you want to tie yourself up?" I tilt my head in confusion. He shoots a glare at me as my fur stand on end. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You really don't know what's happening right now?" He pants as he pushes back further against my wall.

"No? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I ask, getting up to take two steps closer to him.

"Stay right there! Don't come any closer!" He shouts as he continues to push himself into the wall. "Can't you smell that my scent got stronger?!"

"So? What does that mean?" I tilt my head as he closes his eyes, looking away from me.

"R...rut. You should go sit in your nest until the others arrive... You'll be safe." He suggests as I raise an eyebrow.

"Does it hurt?" I ask as I move closer to him before taking a knee on the ground. "I..."

"Leave now!" He barks out a command at me, causing my body to turn ridged before I stand back up before backing up. "Y-you know..."

"W-what? Is something wrong?" I chirp out as he begins to sweat heavily, panting growing stronger.

"K-Keith.... N-need Ke-Keith... N-no... Stay." He whines as I raise an eyebrow, fanning myself from the heat radiating off of him.

"I'm here... what do you need?" I ask once more, hoping that he'll snap out of whatever he's in.

"Y-you know... I would n-never take advantage o-of an o-omega. I... I wouldn't even d-dare touch o-one with-without permission..." He sighs out as he leans his face against the metal wall.

"T-then w-why...?" I ask before he looks straight into my eyes with a dark red blush across his tanned face.

"I... I've always a-admired you and your s-strength. You've always b-been better than e-everyone a-and you just seemed.... perfect... B-but t-today o-opened my eyes to a f-flawed you... A more h-human you... A you I could reach... S-sorry... I'm talking..." He mumbled as he gulps air before panting with his tongue out before grunting.

"I-is that it?" I whisper before backing up towards my closet.

"I-I've always had a crush on you... S-since I've s-saw you. Y-you bumped into me... A-and I-I don't know... P-Pidge t-told m-me that i-it was impossible... for you to be an omega... I thought that I finally had m-my chance... B-but I a-almost forgot w-with this happening th-that you're h-human too... S-sorry that this is sudden..." He speaks his mind as he takes a deep breath.

Metal hits the ground as his eyes open in confusion. He looks down at his wrists before noticing the belts are off before looking at my reddened face. "I-I... A-are you sure?"

His eyes brightens before he gently grabs my face gently before Eskimo kissing me. "I-I've never b-been m-more sure in m-my life..."

~•~•~•~•

There's no lemon, so don't think I stopped because there was. But I will timeskip to the last minute of the power outage.

~Shadow Out!🌑