*^24^*

Keith

"So... you and that Lance guy are together? That's amazing, Keith." Ezra smiles at me as we enter a small breakfast spot not far from the hospital. "Although, I would have thought of you to be the lone, independent omega type."

"I thought so too, but then I realized that I don't give two fucks what vibes I'm giving off. If I want an alpha, I'll get an alpha." I responded as he stared at me in surprise before I chuckled. "I'm just messing around. Lance confessed about a month ago while he was in rut and I caught my heat the day after."

"You got your first heat?" He asked as I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"How did you know it was my first?" I tentatively asked as he pauses before taking a sip on his tea.

"Ah well, while taking classes for this apprenticeship, I was made aware that in high stress situations, an omega would be unable to produce the amount of slick needed to go into heat. Thus creating heat-shock. It's reversible, of course, but the omega needs to be comfortable in order for that to happen." He explains as I look at the coffee in my hands. "So you were truly comfortable in space..."

"Yeah I guess... But we probably should be talking about that here." I shake my head as he nods. "So, did you find a beta or...?"

"No... and I don't think I can handle a mate either. I'm clearly not stable enough to provide for a family." He answers as I nod, before he breaks out smiling. "But you seem like you've gotten yourself figured out. You have a family, a mate, kids-!"

"Huh, I don't have kids? What are you talking about?" I sit up straight as the white haired guy rolls his eyes before pointing at me.

"Well duh, they're not born yet. Wait... does your mate not know?" He questions as I bite my lip, looking at him in confusion as he lets out a dull chuckle. "Oh you don't know..."

"I don't know what?" I squint at him as he takes the coffee out of my hands before asking for the food to take out and the check.

"We should probably get back to the hospital to get you tested..." Ezra trails off as the doors to the coffee shop open in slow motion, his pupils dilating as I tilt my head in confusion.

"Ez...?" I question before turning my head to see the two idiots he used to call friends. "We should g-!"

"Ezzy-Ez! Long time, no speak. How was life out of bars? You know, since you ratted us out?" Owen smirks as he spots his white hair standing out with the dark greens of the restaurant.

"It was fine." He speaks calmly as I hide behind his giant statue. I pull out my phone and begin typing out a message to Lance; sending it quickly before I look up to see eyes piecing into mine.

"Oh? So you've met up with the hottie we banged all those years ago. Kelly, right?" Mason grabbed my arm as he glared at me. "You twisted Owen's arm, remember that?"

Spitting in his face, I smirk as I pull myself out of his grip. "My name is Keith. And sure I remember not killing you two for putting your grimy hands on me. I won't hesitate to do it again since no alpha is around to stop me."

"Now what makes you think that you can stop an alpha and a beta on you own?" Mason leans into my face as my confidence falters.

"I-I'm not alone. Ezra-!" I turn to the beta whose knocked out cold over Owen's shoulder. "Put him down!"

Feeling my legs leave the ground, I frantically kick at Mason who lifts me up. A gun is present in his other hand as he points it at my head. Freezing, I look at him with tears in my eyes as he chuckles; caressing my cheek with the pistol. "Poor, sweet omega... You're alone again. Come, let's take you back to my place. We'll have some fun together."

"No... not again..." I whisper out as we exit through the backdoor; all the staff coming out of their hiding places as my phone is placed on the counter as we leave. "Please..."

~

After an hour of walking through alleys and passages, we stop in front of a two-story apartment building. Entering though the doors, I smelt blood and distress as the omega door man was knocked out in his seat; whimpering from the noise of the door slamming shut. Instead of walking up the stairs, Mason leads Owen to the basement as my blood runs cold. I look around, trying to memorizing any patterns before the lights turn on.

A bulletin board with my name and a few colorful strings connected was revealed as an iron bed was in the center of the room. "What is this... place?"

"We were waiting for you. You really think we would forget? You were a sweet little thing back then. So sexy... so innocent. Going into space really changed that, huh?" Owen tosses Ezra into a corner, resulting a huge smack against the brick walls. I try to wiggle out of Mason's arms before a smack crosses my cheek. He then grabs my face, pressing his index and thumb into my jawbone; opening my mouth and spitting into it. "Don't worry, we'll fix that."

He lets go as I spit his saliva out of my mouth as he and Mason use leather belts to secure down my arms. "What do you want from me? I can't give you anything."

"Oh but you can. Just sit still and let us handle everything." Mason grins as he reaches for my tool belt, ripping it off and tossing it towards Ezra; effectively hitting him on the head.

Whimpering, I look at Owen whose staring at me with hungry eyes as he tears the buttons down my shirt. Mason tugs my pants down as I start kicking once more; landing one on his stomach before hands dug into my legs as I shouted in pain. "Stop your bullshit. We'll let you live if you don't move."

"Kill me. You don't have the guts." I spat in pain as Mason tore my boxers off, exposing me to them. "It's better than this anyways..."

"It's free sex. Not like that alpha of yours was going to do shit to you. I mean look at this..." Mason trails a finger over my length before shoving a finger inside of me, causing me to squirm in discomfort. "Still tight and warm..."

"Hm, now that I think about it. Death is the easy way out of this... So let's just keep you alive, shall we? Way better than fucking a corpse." Owen grins wickedly as my eyes widen.

"No..."

They both remove their pants.

"No..."

Owen leans over me to place kisses all over my body.

"No..."

Mason pumps his finger inside of me, slick coating my walls and slipping onto the bed.

"N-no..."

Owen grabs my hand and places it on his dick, using it to give himself a handjob.

"P-please..."

Mason stops pumping as he stands up, lining himself to my entrance as I close my eyes. Feeling a hand on my jaw, I lift one eyelid to see Owen glaring down at me. "Open."

"I-I... P-please d-don't." I beg pathetically as he laughs before smacking me again.

"I said open your goddamn mouth!" He shouts as I slowly comply.

Mason slides in my entrance as Owen enters my mouth. Tears slide down my cheeks as I close my eyes again.

Lance... Shiro... Help me...

~•~•~•~•

Damn... I told y'all I was wondering. Now what did I tell you?

~Shadow Out!🌑