*^9^*

Keith

"Open up the air docks. Let them in." Allura instructs as Coran uses the control panels to open it for their ship.

"Princess, is this a smart idea? He could be up to no good." Pidge questions as Allura smiles before shaking her head.

"Not all Galra have bad intentions. We will hear him out and from there we decide what to do with him. Keep them in chains as soon as they get on board." She nods as Coran hands her the electron magnetic cuffs, giving them out to all of us.

Hearing footsteps, we all turn towards the doors to see the group of half breeds standing there with bored expressions. "Lovely castle you have here."

"We have some rules we need to set before this meeting. You are to remain in handcuffs throughout the meeting, you are to be accompanied by a paladin at all times. If you wish to stay, you are to be in cells until you prove your loyalty in helping the Voltron Coalition. Do I make myself clear?" Allura glares at Lotor as he looks back at his team, before smirking at her and nodding.

"Of course, Allura. But would you please reintroduce your paladins and their roles. The communication must have been lacking on my end, I apologize." He scans over the ground before his eyes land on me while he licks his lips.

"Well, the Black paladin is Shiro. Beta, and temporary head alpha. The Blue paladin is Lance. Alpha. Green and Yellow paladins are Pidge and Hunk, Betas. Coran is my royal adviser and is an alpha. The Red paladin is Keith."

"Your little Red Paladin is hiding something from you." He hums as he squints his eyes. "Aren't I correct, dear Keith is it?"

"What are you talking about? Keith isn't hiding-?" Hunk tries to back me up as Shiro puts a hand on his shoulder to quiet him down.

"Keith, it's been months. You need to trust them. No one will judge you." Shiro whispers under his breath, leaning towards my ear but speaking loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Shiro. Have you checked my files? Remember a year ago, when I asked if you did and you said that you didn't have the time? You should have checked. Maybe then you wouldn't rush me into telling them." I huffed as I looked away from everyone.

"What could have possibly been so horrific that you can't tell them something as trivial as your second gender?" Shiro crosses his arms as he moves to look down at me with disappointment.

"Being taken advantage of more times than I can count. By friends, people I considered family, strangers, upperclassmen. You would know if you read the file." I press as I glare him down, hoping to stand my ground.

"Where is the file? Let me understand, but you need to tell them your second gender. It won't hurt you now, these are people you can trust." Shiro hopefully looks me in the eyes, keeping a hand firmly pressed on my shoulder.

"Keith, Red paladin. Omega. You happy now?" I shout before storming towards the doors to leave, angered by everyone telling me what to do. "Now if you'll excuse me-!"

"You're not an omega? He's not an omega. It said you were a beta, you're not an omega." Lance shakes his head as he sniffs at the air before freezing. "Wait..."

Closing my eyes, I gripped at my ears as I pulled them down to cover the small sniffs I heard going around the room. "Azaleas and caramel?"

"I ran out of neutralizer a month ago. You would have found out on your own." I huffed before continuing my way out of the room.

Lance

"Keith's an omega? It makes sense, he never changed with betas and alphas in the male locker room and no omega females would spot him changing with them either." Pidge shrugs as she pushes her glasses up to her nose. "It's not that surprising."

"So that rumor that James was spreading was the truth. He wasn't lying. Keith's really an omega..." I speak slowly as Lotor chuckles while seated on the couch.

"It wasn't that difficult to tell, really. His stance and whole demeanor screamed Omega. The real question is how come none of you mated with him? He seems fertile, submissive enough. Has a beautiful fire in him, if I do say so myself." Lotor licks his lips, crossing his legs before leaning back in his seat. His four girls standing behind him with dull looks. "Unless you want to give him over to me? I'd know how to treat a rare omega like him well."

"Wait what rumors?" Hunk raises an eyebrow as I bite my lip, choosing to ignore Lotor's words.

"That Keith was weaker than we thought. That there's more to what met the eye when it came to who he says he is. That he was lying about everything. Down to where he came from. I don't even think Keith is his real name. If they lied about his second gender, how can we know if he's telling the full truth?" I voice to them as everyone stays silent for a few seconds before Coran chuckles warily.

"There can only be one way to tell for sure, my boy. He'll need to open up on his own-!" Coran tries to reason before Pidge cuts him off with her own plan.

"Or! We can use a training technique to further pursue his past. Find out what's in those files Keith referred to." Pidge hits her palm with her hand, as everyone begins to again simultaneously.

"I'm going to regret this, but how will we pull that off without raising awareness to ourselves?" Shiro asks as everyone turns to me with smirks.

"Oh quiznak..."

~•~•~•~•

I HAVE RETURNED! Mainly because this chapter was halfway written and I got bored so I decided to get back to it. Happy late New Years and all that good stuff. I'll write more since I remember the original plot line.

~Shadow Out!🌑