Chapter 5 - My Treat

Alright... alright... bloodshot eyes are gone, and you just have to relax, nothing nice has to be put on for her, we're just picking her up from work. 

Where should I take her? Oh wait! No, I said it was her choice, alright, well I hope she doesn't know; I want to take her somewhere nice. I was thinking Mozzarellino's... this fancy ass place we went to for a company outing, or more so Ezreal and I could get drunk off wine while Sarah tries to talk about stock prices. 

We call it Mozzy's, for short. Once again, I know the owner, Don Mozzarellino, who was a Chem Baron with Rinata Glasc, but after they were all taken down during the Piltover takeover, he cleaned up his legal issues and his background, started a sky-top Italian place, more like Trevali, and went straight.

But I still wonder what he did to that waiter that messed up the cork on our wine that one time when he said, "Aye, come out back, real quick." Needless to say, we haven't seen him since. 

I pull up outside the cafe with the SS, and sadly... I found another problem. I think it's starting to misfire, that's what it sounds like it, but I'm not a car person. I'm guessing I'll have to run it, oh and I ran an update on the Bluetooth and now it takes a couple tries to get it to work. Ezreal and I both might need an upgrade. 

That commission check could not come any sooner...

I'm still made of money, but it's still a big investment to buy a new car, especially in this... fucked... academy... oh without her apron, she's beautiful. Chucks, long socks, short skirt, not a t-shirt but a dress shirt tied around her waist, partly open with a t-shirt inside it. No glasses, probably contacts, and the blue ponytail is so tight! 

I open the door for her from inside, and she comes crawling in. 

Sera: H-hi...

Y/N: Hey, you ready? 

Sera: Yeah, ready as I'll ever be.

She nervously shuts the door and puts her seatbelt on, then looking over at me. 

Y/N: Relax... you're only going out with a guy you got bad history with, oh! And you barely know him! 

She giggles a little bit, then lowers her shoulders just a little bit, easing into that passenger seat. Holy shit, she is so cute, that little laugh was all it took to get me hooked, not implying I wasn't hooked already. I just wanna know what she's into. 

Sera: S-so... music, huh? 

Y/N: Yep... 

I take a little turn and pull out onto the road, and we just start driving, nowhere specific, just time to talk. 

Sera: What music-thing did you want to talk about? 

Y/N: What do you like to listen to? 

Sera: A little bit of everything, bonus points if there's a guitar in there.

Y/N: So, what do you have to say about Alien Ant Farm? 

Sera's eyes glow... haha... get it? Glow? No? Awww... that's okay, it was really cute when I saw those blue beauties sparkle. 

Sera: I LOVE- I mean, yeah, they're pretty good. I grew up with the band and I even taught myself a couple of their songs. What's your favorite song? Oh, this is so nice to hear that someone else is into them! Scratch was sayin' some stuff behind your back...

Y/N: Well, like what? 

Sera: 9-to-5... silver tongued... had a weird aura about you... also she said, uhm... "dressed rich but really wasn't." 

Y/N: Oh, that's a lot of smoke coming from the lady who has a speaker for a leg. Ah, I can't be mad, some of those vibes I definitely give off. 

Sera: Well, which ones?